My Husband Loves My Slips

qwertyop132

Today’s gym session😂 You can leave here some comment and join to see full content on my www.patreon.com/tusiesslips
What do you think about my 🍑?
MEJQVO4_o.jpeg
Nice visible thong lines. I love ur butt

ThatOneGuy01

Wow, thanks to your husband for the great capture! Seeing that sexy ass in bed with the pink and black animal print thong on is a perfect view! :love: 🍑

Tusie

Wow, thanks to your husband for the great capture! Seeing that sexy ass in bed with the pink and black animal print thong on is a perfect view! :love: 🍑
All my photos here are thanks to him. He picks the photos, because firstly he's a man…secondly he has as strong a thong fetish as all the men here, so he knows whats best shareable and what's not. Besides, I feel more and more like an exhibitionist myself, and that has a lot to do with my sticking out thongs🫠😅

ThatOneGuy01

All my photos here are thanks to him. He picks the photos, because firstly he's a man…secondly he has as strong a thong fetish as all the men here, so he knows whats best shareable and what's not. Besides, I feel more and more like an exhibitionist myself, and that has a lot to do with my sticking out thongs🫠😅
There is nothing hotter than an exhibitionist who loves to show her thongs! :D