My Kinky Girlfriend

Omeeja

honestly you guys do such amazing work!! so thankful for the work and effort you both put in to make this amazing thread

iBadLad

DAMN .. These are DEFINITELY the best pics posted on here .. I ALWAYS look forward to coming here & cumming over your girls HOT ass :devilish:

Bazaart

Do you have any requests for me?

-E
Hello,my fault intruding on this convo but it’d be awesome if you could take shots from up with your pants down a little showing your thong still on you.. would love to see how fresh that gusset looks like off you specially if you rock a thick landing strip - you are beautifully perfect

spankandchokemesir

Hi guys! Hope you’re all staying safe ❤ I have a little update for y’all! Over the weekend I went to my parents’ house to go through all of the stuff in my childhood bedroom. I went without J, so I naturally had to send him some photos so he didn’t forget what this ass looks like ?

These sweatpants are EXCELLENT for optimal whale tail viewing! The elastic waistband got lost somehow, so they don’t stay up for shit hehe. At one point my sister came upstairs to tell me something, and she got a view of basically my entire ass... oops!

And then here are a couple others I snapped, including a lil baby whale tail at the end ?

Thanks for supporting us, as always!
-E

dubman

Hi guys! Hope you’re all staying safe ❤ I have a little update for y’all! Over the weekend I went to my parents’ house to go through all of the stuff in my childhood bedroom. I went without J, so I naturally had to send him some photos so he didn’t forget what this ass looks like ?

These sweatpants are EXCELLENT for optimal whale tail viewing! The elastic waistband got lost somehow, so they don’t stay up for shit hehe. At one point my sister came upstairs to tell me something, and she got a view of basically my entire ass... oops!

And then here are a couple others I snapped, including a lil baby whale tail at the end ?

Thanks for supporting us, as always!
-E
You’re so hot, E!!! I love blowing loads to your amazing ass!!!!

I would love to see you spread those hot ass cheeks wide, so we can see that tiny string running across your hot asshole! Please oh please!

Thanks for your amazingness!!!!

spankandchokemesir

Got some new and some older ones for you today!

E and I went on a walk earlier this week to check out a new wooded park and of course we had to snap a few pics when no one was around!

The rest of these I've snapped over the past couple week, but I can't place exactly what was going on with each set. Working from home is making time hard to keep track of, haha! I hope everyone likes another couple with cum on E's ass. E told me to cum on her ass when she was giving me a blowjob and I was close to finishing