My Kinky Fiancée

spankandchokemesir

Finally getting around to posting the handful of pics I took at on our lake trip! I should have taken more because her other bikinis were equally or more revealing ;). Unfortunately it was tough to take many without the rest of the group noticing and we were on the water most of the time and I didn't always have my phone on me.

Then these are just random ones from hanging out around the house, enjoy!

scottishlad

Finally getting around to posting the handful of pics I took at on our lake trip! I should have taken more because her other bikinis were equally or more revealing ;). Unfortunately it was tough to take many without the rest of the group noticing and we were on the water most of the time and I didn't always have my phone on me.

that bikini looks amazing on her. Ass looks so good. Would love to get my hands on it!

asslover88

mmm she has such a great ass, love that little pink string, i want to pull it to the side and lick her ass and put a plug in it, then fuck her hard from behind while she is bent over like that and watch her sexy ass bounce on my cock while i have my hands all over that ass and give her a few good spanks for being a good little slut, and when i get close ill move to the other end and shove my cock in her mouth and make her suck me good while i have a handfull of her beautiful curly hair and a nice view of her sweet ass. then ill make her look up at me when i empty my load into her waiting mouth, and after she shows me how much she loves it ill allow her to swallow it! very sexy update, thank you!

Thong_Love

So I used to hate this type of g-string/t-string...but the last week or so I’ve become obsessed with them and I can’t get enough! More pics of this kind of thong please! 😀

Hey everyone! I’ve been super busy with work, but I’m working on your requests! In the meantime, here’s a picture of the thong I’m wearing underneath my work clothes currently ;)
-E

Some new pics today!

We went out on a couple errands today and E wore this skimpy pink g-string with her most low rise jeans!

Also, if E has any silky/satin thongs...I’d really love those too! She has an amazing ass...especially in tight jeans! 😀👍🏼💦💦

Lonzoball

Hey I just spent the last hour beating it to E and her sexy whale tails. Love the content keep it up!! If ur looking for suggestions maybe more thong wedgies those r sexy, and maybe some videos of wedgies or whale tails :)

spankandchokemesir

Hey everybody!

E and I had a fun weekend with lots of thong slips! On Saturday we began by meeting up with one of her friends at a local brewery. As you can see, there was no containing this pink thong and jeans combo. We ended up sitting outside in a group of picnic tables and there were at least a dozen or so people who were at tables behind E! I couldn't snap any pics while we were there, but it was out just as much as when E got out of the car. The fourth pic was actually in the hallway to the bathroom at the brewery when I told E how much her thong was out.

We then stopped at the grocery store before going to another friend's house to watch one of the football games. I don't think E's thong was actually covered up at any point while we were there!

Then on Sunday we went to brunch which clearly got us tipsy enough to have some fun back at home :p. I love this new pink g-string from VS. It seems to ride up really high and is basically constantly above her waistband even when she is just standing up

E here! I just got a ring light and a tripod... here's a sneak peek of the kind of content it'll help me make for y'all ;) What do you think?

Also, I have exciting news! Some of you have been asking for quite some time if I've had any thongs available for sale. I'm finally all set up to make that happen for you! DM us if you're interested.