My Kinky Fiancée

Snapback

Hey guys!

Sorry for the absence, I've been meaning to post a couple new sets with more elaborate backstory and after answer more replies from everyone. We continue to be busy and it's hard to keep up...

I've decided I'm just going to post everything I've taken since the last update and keep the backstory more limited. Otherwise, I'm afraid the sets will just back up in the queue and I don't want that to happen. But please keep posting your replies because E loves it! It's also easier for me to answer questions from you all about details I leave out from stories so keep them coming!!

Here's the first set! We went out to do a little shopping at the local mall and E decided on this outfit! This is quickly becoming one of her favorite styles of thong and while we were out we happened to pick up a few more colors from PINK. I wanted to get a couple pics while we were picking them out but it was packed! As you can see, we also found a pretty isolated dressing room which is always fun...

This second set I think came from last week. I got this thong from La Senza a little while back for E, but I think this is the first time she has worn it! I'll let the pics speak for themselves but there is no way people at the grocery store didn't see it sticking out. A lot of you have also been asking for more public plug pics so here you go!! I put the plug in before we left and pulled off in a parking lot to take the couple pics in the car. E was quite horny when we got back and we had quite a fun session when we got back.

We don't want this thread to die and I am really going to try and keep doing my part by posting new content!

-J
This is the the type of pics that get you hard, thank you

spankandchokemesir

Hey everyone!

This content post is going to be short, but good nonetheless! We haven't had much time recently to post regularly, as I'm sure you can tell, but we certainly haven't given up!

We went to football game over the Thanksgiving holiday and I snapped these in the hotel room before we left for the day. I'm really bummed I couldn't take any while we were at the game because E was having a heck of time keeping her black thong hidden and the fact we were sitting in bleachers didn't help her cause...

spankandchokemesir

Happy Holidays everyone!

E and I had some fun over the weekend getting our place ready for Christmas and lucky for you all, that means more pics!

These first three we 100% candid believe it or not. E was working on putting string lights on a decorative tree we have...and I got a great view of her string thong! I've mentioned before that this style is now E's favorite. What do you all think?

I took these next ones when we went out the next day to run a few errands. All the stores we were in were packed with Christmas shoppers so I couldn't get as many good pics as normal, but that does mean there were more people than normal that got a good look at E in her slutty green thong! The jeans E picked absolutely can not that on her ass when she crouches down!

Then the rest I took once we were back home while we were cooking and decorating our tree. It was actually E's idea to opt for no pants with the apron. I think her exact word were something to the effect of, "the guys on the forum deserve a little treat!". So enjoy and tell us what you think!

If anybody wants to give E a little gift, she would love to get a bunch of tribute pics showing how horny her pics make people!

We are still going back and forth of how we want to sell her used thongs and how we might let people send her stuff. We've never done anything like this, so any ideas are appreciated. Right now we could quickly set up a separate Amazon account and people could just send gift cards to it. Would that work for most of you all?