My Kinky Fiancée

wthunter

That's awesome! Love her choice of jeans, she really does show off a huge amount of thong! Wish I would have been there! Merry Christmas!

binderpatel

Happy Holidays everyone!

E and I had some fun over the weekend getting our place ready for Christmas and lucky for you all, that means more pics!

These first three we 100% candid believe it or not. E was working on putting string lights on a decorative tree we have...and I got a great view of her string thong! I've mentioned before that this style is now E's favorite. What do you all think?

I took these next ones when we went out the next day to run a few errands. All the stores we were in were packed with Christmas shoppers so I couldn't get as many good pics as normal, but that does mean there were more people than normal that got a good look at E in her slutty green thong! The jeans E picked absolutely can not that on her ass when she crouches down!

Then the rest I took once we were back home while we were cooking and decorating our tree. It was actually E's idea to opt for no pants with the apron. I think her exact word were something to the effect of, "the guys on the forum deserve a little treat!". So enjoy and tell us what you think!

If anybody wants to give E a little gift, she would love to get a bunch of tribute pics showing how horny her pics make people!

We are still going back and forth of how we want to sell her used thongs and how we might let people send her stuff. We've never done anything like this, so any ideas are appreciated. Right now we could quickly set up a separate Amazon account and people could just send gift cards to it. Would that work for most of you all?
holy crap those bright green slips are incredible! ppl must have been stopping for the show left and right

noch7485

Thong and no show sock fetish

Man I've blown so many loads to this series! Love eveything about it, the red body suit, the black string underneath, those amazing tits and the ways she blows you are second to none! So fucking hot! Thank you two both for the share!

I love bodysuits! She is sexy as hell with that gstring underneath. BTW, you have a hot cock! I would love to suck you if she would let me.

- Nicole

ayyovic

That Christmas green thong set is phenomenal! This has become one of the best threads in this sites long history now. Hope to see more of E in 2020!

Thonglove

Happy Holidays everyone!

E and I had some fun over the weekend getting our place ready for Christmas and lucky for you all, that means more pics!

These first three we 100% candid believe it or not. E was working on putting string lights on a decorative tree we have...and I got a great view of her string thong! I've mentioned before that this style is now E's favorite. What do you all think?

I took these next ones when we went out the next day to run a few errands. All the stores we were in were packed with Christmas shoppers so I couldn't get as many good pics as normal, but that does mean there were more people than normal that got a good look at E in her slutty green thong! The jeans E picked absolutely can not that on her ass when she crouches down!

Then the rest I took once we were back home while we were cooking and decorating our tree. It was actually E's idea to opt for no pants with the apron. I think her exact word were something to the effect of, "the guys on the forum deserve a little treat!". So enjoy and tell us what you think!

If anybody wants to give E a little gift, she would love to get a bunch of tribute pics showing how horny her pics make people!

We are still going back and forth of how we want to sell her used thongs and how we might let people send her stuff. We've never done anything like this, so any ideas are appreciated. Right now we could quickly set up a separate Amazon account and people could just send gift cards to it. Would that work for most of you all?
OMG E you are legendary! This thread truely is awesome! I can;t wait to see what 2020 has to offer! :D

Admin1

She pretty much knew, but there wasn't much she could do about it because she didn't bring a belt haha

Your girlfriend is smokin hot and kinky! My girlfriend and I love seeing women in AE jeans that slide down ( AE is our favorite brand) so this topic is going under our watched topics ;)
What would make her photos better is if she wore black leather belts with silver buckles with her jeans, bonus if they are unbuckled and you take photos as she rubs the buckle on her belly button. My girlfriend and I have a belt fetish and wear ordinary leather belts constantly, and seeing a belt or wearing one makes her horny and want to get spanked by the belt, your girlfriend might like this too after she wears a belt ;) My girlfriend has a Poshmark account if your girlfriend sells AE jeans and some belts let me know. I hope to see new photo updates soon!

ferrari9099

more like the first two photos damn, can't stop staring at the strap and knowing she indulges in things that make you horny. Has she ever been times in public where she will bend in front of you showing it and give you that look.

spankandchokemesir

Your girlfriend is smokin hot and kinky! My girlfriend and I love seeing women in AE jeans that slide down ( AE is our favorite brand) so this topic is going under our watched topics ;)
What would make her photos better is if she wore black leather belts with silver buckles with her jeans, bonus if they are unbuckled and you take photos as she rubs the buckle on her belly button. My girlfriend and I have a belt fetish and wear ordinary leather belts constantly, and seeing a belt or wearing one makes her horny and want to get spanked by the belt, your girlfriend might like this too after she wears a belt ;) My girlfriend has a Poshmark account if your girlfriend sells AE jeans and some belts let me know. I hope to see new photo updates soon!

AE is E's favorite brand for jeans too! They just seem to fit the best. I happened to stumble upon this old pic E sent me that I thought you two might like! If my memory is correct, she was out with some friends and I asked if her thong was showing to which she sent me this.

Hope to see more comments from you soon!

spankandchokemesir

more like the first two photos damn, can't stop staring at the strap and knowing she indulges in things that make you horny. Has she ever been times in public where she will bend in front of you showing it and give you that look.

Oh absolutely! She loves to tease me out in public and she especially likes it now when she notices my phone out to take pictures. She gets exciting knowing I'll post them here and get to read your comments later!

As always, thanks for staying interested in our thread :)