My Kinky Fiancée

spankandchokemesir

First of all...apologies for the long gap since any new pictures. Some of it is because we continue to be very busy and our schedules don't line up a ton and some is just not making this a priority.

I certainly don't want this thread to die so keep letting us know what you think of the content and help us come up with new ideas!

With that out of the way here comes a new set!

We went out grocery shopping recently (had to stock up on some stuff prior to quarantine of course) and decided to make it a little more fun. E picked out a newer plug which she had in during our trip and even kept it in once we got home for a while. She is using the plug in all the pictures where she is wearing jeans! I made sure to fuck her ass hard before bed since she was so warmed up already :)

These were some random ones I snapped while we were hanging out at home...which must have led to some fun times...

And these last ones are just bonus pics that I found buried in an old phone gallery that deserved to be posted!

Admin1

AE is E's favorite brand for jeans too! They just seem to fit the best. I happened to stumble upon this old pic E sent me that I thought you two might like! If my memory is correct, she was out with some friends and I asked if her thong was showing to which she sent me this.

Hope to see more comments from you soon!

you’ve got us hooked we want to see more! :p Was she wearing the belt loosely so her jeans purposely kept sliding? I’d use that belt to spank her sexy ass! Can she show a front view wearing the belt unbuckled and her jeans unzipped so we see the thong from the front.

Admin1

Here’s some photos of my girlfriend, we love the jean and belt photo so much and hope to see more!

Attachments

• 4A408A0C-032E-47A9-8F67-70697D00D65F.jpeg
    4A408A0C-032E-47A9-8F67-70697D00D65F.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 366
  • C6358524-48D4-4AA7-A919-C287F6E6C3FD.jpeg
    C6358524-48D4-4AA7-A919-C287F6E6C3FD.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 473
  • 77810E18-01D9-4A39-876E-C427E04CD9DF.jpeg
    77810E18-01D9-4A39-876E-C427E04CD9DF.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 391

aerieVSguy

Thank you for the post! It’s been far too long! lol

She still looks amazing and I hope to see more of her soon!

Keesboer

Wow, what an update! Dick just blew up after seeing the new set! My favorite are the ones with plug, for sure! U must have taken her very hard bc she really asks for it! Keep them cumming ?

spankandchokemesir

Here’s some photos of my girlfriend, we love the jean and belt photo so much and hope to see more!
Damn, she's hot! I love that tiny g-string peeking out!

I actually think in E's picture her belt was "tight"...although it clearly couldn't hide her thong. I hate that it's getting harder and harder to find good low rise jeans like in your pics...hopefully it's just a matter of time before they come back in style.

randy

Thanks for sharing! Love the candid snaps with her thong slip. As for the thong to wear it doesn't matter as long as you get some sexy whaletail slip shots!