My Kinky Fiancée

Bobvilla

Just went through this thread from the beginning. When i got to the end I cummed so hard!! Love all her tiny g strings! I'd love to floss her ass with a nice wedgie!!

iBadLad

DAMN .. That HAS to be one of the HOTTEST round peachy asses i have ever laid my eyes on :love::love::love:

spankandchokemesir

Since the forum is back up I can upload some new pics!

The first few here are from a walk we took around our neighborhood with E wearing some fairly see through yoga pants. The camera didn't quite capture how visible her thong was but believe me...it was.

Later on we decided to finally organize a desk in our place that had become a dumping ground for misc. papers and such. Her jeans were in a losing battle to stay on her ass, but it made for some good pics. What would you guys do if you saw E like this?

The last two happened later that night when we were getting a little naughty! E was giving me a great sloppy blowjob and she said "I want you to cum on my thong". Hope you all like it!

Omeeja

honestly you guys do such amazing work!! so thankful for the work and effort you both put in to make this amazing thread

iBadLad

DAMN .. These are DEFINITELY the best pics posted on here .. I ALWAYS look forward to coming here & cumming over your girls HOT ass :devilish:

spankandchokemesir

Hi guys! Hope you’re all staying safe ❤️ I have a little update for y’all! Over the weekend I went to my parents’ house to go through all of the stuff in my childhood bedroom. I went without J, so I naturally had to send him some photos so he didn’t forget what this ass looks like ?

These sweatpants are EXCELLENT for optimal whale tail viewing! The elastic waistband got lost somehow, so they don’t stay up for shit hehe. At one point my sister came upstairs to tell me something, and she got a view of basically my entire ass... oops!

And then here are a couple others I snapped, including a lil baby whale tail at the end ?

Thanks for supporting us, as always!
-E