My Kinky Fiancée

dubman

Hi guys! Hope you’re all staying safe ❤ I have a little update for y’all! Over the weekend I went to my parents’ house to go through all of the stuff in my childhood bedroom. I went without J, so I naturally had to send him some photos so he didn’t forget what this ass looks like ?

These sweatpants are EXCELLENT for optimal whale tail viewing! The elastic waistband got lost somehow, so they don’t stay up for shit hehe. At one point my sister came upstairs to tell me something, and she got a view of basically my entire ass... oops!

And then here are a couple others I snapped, including a lil baby whale tail at the end ?

Thanks for supporting us, as always!
-E

You’re so hot, E!!! I love blowing loads to your amazing ass!!!!

I would love to see you spread those hot ass cheeks wide, so we can see that tiny string running across your hot asshole! Please oh please!

Thanks for your amazingness!!!!

spankandchokemesir

Got some new and some older ones for you today!

E and I went on a walk earlier this week to check out a new wooded park and of course we had to snap a few pics when no one was around!

The rest of these I've snapped over the past couple week, but I can't place exactly what was going on with each set. Working from home is making time hard to keep track of, haha! I hope everyone likes another couple with cum on E's ass. E told me to cum on her ass when she was giving me a blowjob and I was close to finishing

ayyovic

Love that leopard and pink g string in the candids. Would love to see more of that one in a full set one day! :love:

B

BlackThongsMatter

Lovely strings!! 😍 I hope you’re not offended if I told you that you make me wanna kiss your cute cheeks in that tiny G-string! You look amazing in it 🥰

stepdaddyt

That pic of her bent over in front of the fridge just makes me want to pull her pants down and stick it in her ass. Keep up the awesome work you 2!!!

whaletail17

Those jeans are more off than on!:LOL:

Anyways the one with her bent over in front of the fridge just SCREAMS for attention! That string ia up there quite a ways!

Gbanger

Phenomenal. Absolutely next level whaletails. E is a treasure. No way you can be productive working at home with her. hahaha

Admin1

Can you post more photos with her wearing belts in the jeans, it makes the thong peeking out even sexier