My Kinky Fiancée

dubman

E! I blew a load to your asshole pics!!! So hot!

please post more asshole close ups with your new light set up!

kerp up the awesome work!!!

Reactions: tcz

scottishlad

So great to see an update! And what an update it is!!!!

some amazing whaletails!
Especially love the shopping and car ones.

As always thanks for sharing her with us. She’s amazing!!

Kidthong

A few more new ones from a recent evening! We went out to dinner where we sat outside so I'm sure people walking by could see E's leopard print thong. The three with the hardwood floor in the background were taken in the wine/beer section of the grocery store next to the restaurant. Then I couldn't resist sharing the last! Enjoy!

We are going to be out of town this weekend on a lake trip with friends. I might be able to get a few pics of E in some cheeky bikinis!
Where is that thong from

aerieVSguy

Thank you for the update! I’ve missed seeing her ass in her tiny thongs. Her ass looks great in her AE jeans too!

stepdaddyt

Glad to see you are back. Love the whaletails. She is smoking hot. Would love to see the front of that green thong

Greenmonster10

Hey guys!

Sorry for the absence, I've been meaning to post a couple new sets with more elaborate backstory and after answer more replies from everyone. We continue to be busy and it's hard to keep up...

I've decided I'm just going to post everything I've taken since the last update and keep the backstory more limited. Otherwise, I'm afraid the sets will just back up in the queue and I don't want that to happen. But please keep posting your replies because E loves it! It's also easier for me to answer questions from you all about details I leave out from stories so keep them coming!!

Here's the first set! We went out to do a little shopping at the local mall and E decided on this outfit! This is quickly becoming one of her favorite styles of thong and while we were out we happened to pick up a few more colors from PINK. I wanted to get a couple pics while we were picking them out but it was packed! As you can see, we also found a pretty isolated dressing room which is always fun...

This second set I think came from last week. I got this thong from La Senza a little while back for E, but I think this is the first time she has worn it! I'll let the pics speak for themselves but there is no way people at the grocery store didn't see it sticking out. A lot of you have also been asking for more public plug pics so here you go!! I put the plug in before we left and pulled off in a parking lot to take the couple pics in the car. E was quite horny when we got back and we had quite a fun session when we got back.

We don't want this thread to die and I am really going to try and keep doing my part by posting new content!

-J
You guys are very lucky to have each other this is very hot thank you love the string and Butt plugs