My Kinky Fiancée

Kalle Kråka

Don't worry, we are still here! Just busy with life so I don't get a chance to post as frequently as a would like. I have continued to taking pictures and some of them should make some people here very happy based on questions and requests!!

As always keep up the comments and let us know what you think. We are always up to try new shoots so give us ideas!

The pics in this post occurred at different points over the last month or so, but I'll try and include as much detail as I can remember because I know everyone likes the extra context.

This first handful were just random captures that I don't remember much about. The first two I caught when E was looking at one of our balcony plants which almost always means whale tail. The next three just show E as she was putting make-up on for some event although I can't remember which one.

These next ones were from a day last month when we went to a wedding for a friend of ours. E felt like showing off a little when we parked at the venue and there was no one around...which is always fine with me!

These were from another random day we had at home together. I recently bought E some new Calvin Klein thongs and they are sooooo perfect for whaletails so I really hope you like them! Next you'll see how that day ended ;)

I don't remember too many details but obviously you can see that E was feeling pretty naughty and wanted to show off one of her glass butt plugs. That led into some fun bondage and very kinky sex. I really thought I took a pic of her ass after the pretty serious spanking I gave her, but I must not have....sorry about that! E loooooves getting spanked while tied up. She was particularly horny that night and if I do recall, she begged me to cum in her ass...and I was happy to oblige :)

These were taken just yesterday when E and I were out doing some grocery shopping. I only captured maybe 10% of the times I saw her yellow thong sticking out. We had another kinky sex session which involved quite a bit of wooden paddle use. The last pic is from this morning showing the aftermath! E loves having bruises after a good session that she can admire which can be quite the challenge because she doesn't mark easily.
These bondage pics are do nice! Her boobs looks so beautiful and the piercings are lovley 👌🏼

dubman

Hey everybody!

E and I had a fun weekend with lots of thong slips! On Saturday we began by meeting up with one of her friends at a local brewery. As you can see, there was no containing this pink thong and jeans combo. We ended up sitting outside in a group of picnic tables and there were at least a dozen or so people who were at tables behind E! I couldn't snap any pics while we were there, but it was out just as much as when E got out of the car. The fourth pic was actually in the hallway to the bathroom at the brewery when I told E how much her thong was out.

We then stopped at the grocery store before going to another friend's house to watch one of the football games. I don't think E's thong was actually covered up at any point while we were there!

Then on Sunday we went to brunch which clearly got us tipsy enough to have some fun back at home :p. I love this new pink g-string from VS. It seems to ride up really high and is basically constantly above her waistband even when she is just standing up

E here! I just got a ring light and a tripod... here's a sneak peek of the kind of content it'll help me make for y'all ;) What do you think?

Also, I have exciting news! Some of you have been asking for quite some time if I've had any thongs available for sale. I'm finally all set up to make that happen for you! DM us if you're interested.
E!!!!

Those spread-cheek shots are HOT!

Your asshole looks amazing! Wish I could sniff it and blow a huge load!

Please post more of those if you can!

Happy holidays to you both!!!

Kalle Kråka

Sorry for not being very active this week. We are about to move so things have been crazy preparing for that.

Since I feel bad for not being able to fulfill as many requests as I hoped for, I thought I'd share how the night ended from the last batch of pics in the pink lace thong.

E is still loving all the dirty comments so tell her what you'd do if you could have a night with her!
Mmm... looks so nice 👌🏼 Very sexy when you can see that -E hasn't shaved her ass 😍

Reekdaddy831

Hi E!! Just had to say I love all the sexy photos of you and that beautiful ass in those sexy tiny thongs. Would you be open for maybe me buying you a few thongs or Gstrings to take some photos in and post here for us??

Louisbaton

Loved the thread.

Can see you haven't posted in a while. Hope you are okay and doesn't mean anything bad has happened.

Would love to see a video clip of how hard you fuck Es ass. Especially if she is wearing one of those lovely thongs and a pair of high heels. Is this possible?

Louisbaton

Loved the thread.

Can see you haven't posted in a while. Hope you are okay and doesn't mean anything bad has happened.

Would love to see a video clip of how hard you fuck Es ass. Especially if she is wearing one of those lovely thongs and a pair of high heels. Is this possible?
If E can be tied also that would be a bonus.

thongLx

and second this we need to see some more of her hope your guys are ok your a real staple of this community

spankandchokemesir

Apologies for our absence in 2022! We are as good as ever, just had a lot going on last year including some big news... My Kinky Girlfriend is now My Kinky Fiance!! Not sure how we can get the name of the thread changed...

Figured you all would appreciate a little proof 😉

We intend to post a lot more this year so feel free to make requests, new or old ones we didn't around to fulfilling!

Bonus set taken decorating our tree

spankandchokemesir

Loved the thread.

I'll try to remember to add this to our queue! Thanks for the request :)

scottishlad

so amazing to see an update on this thread. Gave me a good excuse to look through the whole thing again. Some really fantastic pictures in it!

Can’t wait to see more. Hopefully some public ones.

also, congratulations on your engagement!