My Kinky Fiancée

spankandchokemesir

Hi everyone!

I've been a lurker on this forum for a while, but finally made an account so I can post about my girlfriend (I'll call her E).

We are both in our mid-twenties and met in college. I let her know pretty early on that thongs and whaletails are a big turn on for me and she has been more than happy to let me indulge! She has a great ass and over the years has accumulated quite the thong collection (mostly because I buy as many as she wants!!).

I have hundreds of pictures and videos that I have taken since we started dating and more every week!

Depending on how well received this first batch of pics are E may start posting to answer questions and take requests.

Here are a few pics to get things rolling:

archer

Wow! I'm glad you decided to post pictures of E. That's awesome that she is a thong lover! Her ass is fantastic and was built for thongs. I like the variety you posted; very sexy thongs. I definitely hope you post more.

plus5nine

Bravo sir! Thanks for keeping the tradition alive by contributing to our community. It’s a rush to share.

plus5nine

I love the whale tail and thongs. Does she dress up at all in lingerie or costumes? Anything really special when she searches for her inner slut?

aerieVSguy

Wow thank you for posting! My god this is an amazing start!! Can't wait to see what more you've got in store.

Is most of her collection from VS?

spankandchokemesir

I love the whale tail and thongs. Does she dress up at all in lingerie or costumes? Anything really special when she searches for her inner slut?
Doesnt really have much in terms of costumes or special lingerie. At least for me a skimpy g string is just as sexy as full blown lingerie so there hasn't been a whole lot of motivation to build a lingerie collection. We did once in college go to a party where the theme was "no pants". She wore a t-shirt that covered about half of her ass and VS lace thong. She was the only one there bold enough to put that much on display. It was a little awkward though when the cops came to break it up and we had to walk past them to get to our clothes at the front door...

We both like some exhibitionism, as you can tell from the story above, so I try and make sure to pick outfits when we go out that will produce whaletail! Other than that she is naturally submissive so she gets turned on by doing what I say.

Thanks for your interest and appreciation of E!