My Kinky Fiancée

Proudbf

All your wonderful comments have been a great confidence boost for E so keep 'em coming!!

I figured I would go ahead and clear up any possible concern that E and her pics aren't legit.

Hope you all like the verification pics plus a couple whaletail pics for good measure ;)

Great start!! Thank you
Please show the rest of you. Front & Top

izz1231

One I love your girl you guys are an amazing couple! Thank you for Sharing! I would love to hear a story about E's thong showing in public or when someone noticed it showing. Would love to hear it from her point of view as well!!!

spankandchokemesir

One I love your girl you guys are an amazing couple! Thank you for Sharing! I would love to hear a story about E's thong showing in public or when someone noticed it showing. Would love to hear it from her point of view as well!!!

Thanks for taking the time to comment and I'm glad you enjoy E!!

Here's a short whaletail story from college:

First of all we went to different schools but she would often tell me what thong/outfit she was wearing to class. This one day she texted me while I was in the middle of a lecture telling that she had just finished a class. This class in particular she would always sit in the front row. I guess about halfway through she noticed her jeans tshirt combo was causing a major whaletail. It was an important class thought so she had to give up on constantly pulling her pants up. All the guys in the class must have gotten a good look at her tie dye lace waistband VS thong! I had a hard time focusing the rest of my lecture as you all can understand...