My Kinky Fiancée

randy

Incredible slips. Thanks so much for capturing them and E for being a willing participant. Looking forward to more in the future.

ayyovic

incredible update as usual. As others have said, the update covering the full day with backstory really adds that little bit extra to the experience. Big fan of the thread and a big fan of that la senza. Got make sure my wife adds to her la senza collection again now if they added that to the stock lol

Maxivo

I hope you all hadn't given up on us posting again...because I've got a big update for ya!

Thank you thank you thank you as always for checking out our content and leaving such amazing comments! E never gets tired of them and loves feeling like a good tease :)

As I've mentioned in recent posts, E and I have been preparing for a move and we are now finally getting settled back into our regular routines so I figured now would be a good time to post the pics I've accumulated over the last few weeks.

This first batch shows a pretty new PINK thong I got for E and thought that everyone here would really appreciate for its bright colors and amazing tendency for whaletails! These first pics are just of E getting ready and having coffee blah blah.

We then stopped by one of her coworkers house to pick up some extra boxes they had which produced these beauties! I promise that her whaletail was completely natural in these two pics. Just a perfect combination of strong elastic waistband and jeans that ride low. Her coworker wasn't home at the time, but any of his neighbors might have gotten a good look.

The next batch are just more that I captured once we were back home. I snuck the wedgie in when E wasn't expecting it! Although, she didn't seem to mind.

These three I captured a bit later when both of us were feeling horny and E wanted to suck my cock! I always love looking at her whaletail while E blows me and this time the view was particularly good.

Now on to a request we have gotten from several users here...VS signature v-string. I had E wear her black VS vstring the day before we moved because I knew we had several errands to run and we would still be packing so lots of opportunity to whaletail! I didn't capture as many pics as I was hoping mostly because things just got hectic trying to get everything done. Rest assured though it was on full display in public pretty much all day!

Moving Day!!
I picked out E thong for the day based on a request from
andromeda673 who really it in an early post. Let us know what you think!! Like the new PINK waistband thong as the beginning of this post, this thong/gstring has always produced amazing whaletails as you can see! Not only was it a great sight for me, ...the three movers must have seen E's whaletail at least a dozen times over the course of the day. I didn't overhear any comments, but I'm sure it came up in their ride back ;)

The final pics are just a little bonus that I caught one day after work!
I really love your adventures. Her write and round ass with Pink is so hot, i loved the wedgie part. I think the movers jerk off for her in your toilet, that´s i would do in their place. Sexxxyyyyy

spankandchokemesir

E and I had a really fun weekend and fortunately for you all, that means more content!

On Saturday, we decided to explore some of the wooded trails that are close to our new home. I was already imagining really good things when I noticed E's whaletail while getting ready to head out.

Once we were out on the trails, E noticed that we were in a pretty secluded spot and decided to pose for the pics below!! It was so hard not to just fuck her right there! I'm sure we will do more exploring so we need YOUR photoshoot ideas! We will take whatever you can think of.

We weren't back in our house long before E pulled my dick out and, of course, I had to take a couple more pics of her black gstring! I didn't last long given the build up from the walk and covered E's face in cum!

On to Sunday, which I think you all will really like...

One of E's best friends visited us this weekend because she had an event in the area and she and E haven't seen each other in a while. We decided that Sunday would be perfect to check out some wineries! Just like when getting ready for our walk earlier, I knew this was going to be a fun day when I spotted E's thong while she was putting on make-up. You can't tell, but E's friend is just out view sitting on the bed. I'm sure she saw E's gstring but didn't say anything at the time. It was hard to get many pics, but E's thong kept popping out and I'm sure many guys got a good look because we spent most of our time sitting on an open patio facing away from the crowd.

The second winery is where things got good! After getting a bottle, we found a picnic table in the shade. E and her friend were sitting next to each other facing away from most of the other people. E's thong, like most of the day was showing pretty good as you can see when I snapped these two while coming back to the table after throwing something away. While all three of us were sitting at the table, E's friend knocked a glass and a purse off the table and the stuff fell onto the ground to the right of where E is sitting in the pics. After laughing at the situation for a couple minutes, E bent over still sitting on the bench to pick up the fallen items. When she bent over her blue gstring was sticking out several inches more than in the pics and she was facing directly away from her friend. Her friend said, "Nice blue thong!" and snapped the waistband. We all laughed, but E didn't really do anything to tuck it away, as her thong continued to stick out the rest of the evening!

andromeda673

Holy shit what an update blow jobs facials girls touching her......snapping thongs man dude you need to get E and that other girl together or something!

Love the blow job pics

randy

Love the VS Pink thong. Any thongs that size or even slightly larger are super sexy. Do you have any whaletail shots where she is in business pants? That would be super hot.

Maxivo

E and I had a really fun weekend and fortunately for you all, that means more content!

On Saturday, we decided to explore some of the wooded trails that are close to our new home. I was already imagining really good things when I noticed E's whaletail while getting ready to head out.

Once we were out on the trails, E noticed that we were in a pretty secluded spot and decided to pose for the pics below!! It was so hard not to just fuck her right there! I'm sure we will do more exploring so we need YOUR photoshoot ideas! We will take whatever you can think of.

We weren't back in our house long before E pulled my dick out and, of course, I had to take a couple more pics of her black gstring! I didn't last long given the build up from the walk and covered E's face in cum!

On to Sunday, which I think you all will really like...

One of E's best friends visited us this weekend because she had an event in the area and she and E haven't seen each other in a while. We decided that Sunday would be perfect to check out some wineries! Just like when getting ready for our walk earlier, I knew this was going to be a fun day when I spotted E's thong while she was putting on make-up. You can't tell, but E's friend is just out view sitting on the bed. I'm sure she saw E's gstring but didn't say anything at the time. It was hard to get many pics, but E's thong kept popping out and I'm sure many guys got a good look because we spent most of our time sitting on an open patio facing away from the crowd.

The second winery is where things got good! After getting a bottle, we found a picnic table in the shade. E and her friend were sitting next to each other facing away from most of the other people. E's thong, like most of the day was showing pretty good as you can see when I snapped these two while coming back to the table after throwing something away. While all three of us were sitting at the table, E's friend knocked a glass and a purse off the table and the stuff fell onto the ground to the right of where E is sitting in the pics. After laughing at the situation for a couple minutes, E bent over still sitting on the bench to pick up the fallen items. When she bent over her blue gstring was sticking out several inches more than in the pics and she was facing directly away from her friend. Her friend said, "Nice blue thong!" and snapped the waistband. We all laughed, but E didn't really do anything to tuck it away, as her thong continued to stick out the rest of the evening!

I love exhibition outdoor, i love your stories and adventures! Now this is my favorite set. She spreading her hot ass in a g string at trail, it´s a dream. I thinking to put some pics as my wallpaper.