My Kinky Fiancée

spankandchokemesir

Thanks for all the comments! E is getting more and more enthusiastic about taking pics for the forum because she loves reading the comments about how horny they make you!

I've got another good update with a variety of fun stuff to share today!

This first batch come from E getting ready to meet up with another couple we are friends with at a local bar. She recently picked up the top and was excited to wear it out. As you can imagine, I was excited for other reasons. Unfortunately, I couldn't snap any pics while we were at the bar, but the couple times I walked behind E's chair, her purple g-string was sticking out a good inch. She was also facing away from the front door so I'm sure the other couple saw because they arrived after we were at the table. When we got home after the bar, we ended up having some pretty hot kinky sex which involved E getting spanked with a variety of implements. The aftermath of that session will be shown later in this post :)

The next day we decided to go to the pool because it was a beautiful day. I have spent the last couple years helping E accumulate a nice collection of relatively revealing bikinis and so far, our local pool seems pretty lax with what they consider "appropriate attire". I only took this one pic while were laying by the pool, but E took a few that I'll upload later. Keep in mind that not only was E wearing such revealing bottoms, but she also had noticeable bruises from our session the night before. I can't wait to do this again and keep gauging how minimal the coverage can be before someone complains.

Here are a few more from after the pool where you can see the bruises better and nice impromptu whaletail when E spilled something and was wiping it up. I wish my camera could capture the bruising better because it looked far more obvious in person. I'll have to work some more on my photography skills

This last set is from this week when we decided to hit up the local home improvement store so pick up supplies to start growing plants on our balcony. This PINK double strap thong is quickly becoming one of E's favorite because she says it's super comfortable and she loves the way her butt looks in it. I wholeheartedly agree with her assessment and further love it's 100% whaletail rate. Something about the elastic bands just make it perfect. As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, E is really having fun taking pics for the forum so she had no problem bending over far more often than she needed and was unconcerned with who was around us. Of course the thought of posting all these pics made E pretty horny so she wanted to suck my cock and she told me to make sure I got pics of her thong while blowing me. I'm not one to argue with that kind of request so I hope you enjoy!

I love the pics at the hardware store, but I wish I had captured the best whaletail of the outing. She was trying to pull a couple bags of soil from the bottom shelf and they were kind of heavy so she had to squat all the way down and reach pretty far forward while still staying balanced in order to pull the bags from the shelf. She was basically in the same general position as the pic below, but her knees were spread so her arms could reach forward and her upper body was leaving farther forward. This meant that her shirt was barely covering half of her back and her pants were so low that a good 4-5" of her thong was on display. This shelf was also pretty close to a check out line so people were walking right by us the whole time.

I know this was a long post, but this is the easiest way to do things for us. It's hard to make time to post every couple days. Keep the ideas coming for more content because E aims to please!

aerieVSguy

I don’t mind the long post at all! The stories and details behind the pictures make them all that much hotter IMO. Thank you for another incredible post!

randy

These shots are absolutely amazing. The fact that she spilled something and they were pretty impromptu makes it even better. Love the thicker banded thongs and the calvin klein ones especially are super sexy. Thanks so much for your posts. Look forward to them every time. Would love to see similar slips with gray/black jeans or even business pants if you got em. Everything you post is appreciated.

Maxivo

It has been a long and delicous post!!! I love to hear the stories behind E´s sexy pics, your pics and adventures drives me crazy.
She is getting bolder every day, that´s makes horny.

You said spanked with a variety of implements. What kind of implements?

Show more of her bikinis pls