My Lovely Aussie Wife

randy

Victoria’s secret - high waist thong. We are also excited about that “new” style..

It's an interesting style for sure. I personally like the thicker banded thongs peeking out of jeans but I'll take anything you want to post of the missus as she is an stunner!

Kidthong

Not many comments left. Hopefully it meant only you didn't enjoy our last set so much :rolleyes:
But here we are again - much stronger :love: than before. We are sure that next photo-set of high waist VS limited edition thong will make you hard enough to leave us also many comment, ha ?
What do you think about following ass guys ?! :cool:
Not many comments left. Hopefully it meant only you didn't enjoy our last set so much :rolleyes:
But here we are again - much stronger :love: than before. We are sure that next photo-set of high waist VS limited edition thong will make you hard enough to leave us also many
But here we are again - much stronger :love: than before. We are sure that next photo-set of high waist VS limited edition thong will make you hard enough to leave us also many comment, ha ?
What do you think about following ass guys ?! :cool:

do you have a link to this high waisted thong

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Good day mates :love:
Haven't seen you for a while, ha ? It looks like you missed Mrs. Aussie in here, right ?
We hope you are all healthy and having nice time @ home. We are just doin' great without any issues!
So have "FUN" and Mrs. Aussie love to read your positive comment ! We are trying keep in shape:
IMG_6914.JPGIMG_6915.jpgIMG_6916.JPGIMG_6917.JPGIMG_6918.JPGIMG_6919.JPGIMG_6920.JPGIMG_6921.JPGIMG_6922.JPGIMG_6923.jpgIMG_6989.JPGIMG_6991.JPGIMG_6993.JPGIMG_6994.JPGIMG_6995.JPGIMG_7001.JPGIMG_7002.JPGIMG_7003.JPGIMG_7004.JPGIMG_7005.JPGIMG_7006.JPG

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Hello once again our supporters :p
Mrs. Aussie loves to send you her worn thong directly to your postal mail box... Are you interested please? PM us and we can make a deal you wish for o_O
New set below is about getting ready for wedding party. Hope you like preparation of Mrs. Aussie :love:, ha ?

IMG_7632.JPGIMG_7633.JPGIMG_7634.JPGIMG_7639.JPGIMG_7640.JPGIMG_7641.JPGIMG_7642.JPGIMG_7643.JPGIMG_7644.JPGIMG_7647.JPGIMG_7665.JPGIMG_7666.JPGIMG_7671.JPGIMG_7673.JPGIMG_7674.JPGIMG_7784.JPGIMG_7785.JPGIMG_7786.JPGIMG_7788.JPGIMG_7789.JPGIMG_7796.JPGIMG_7797.JPGIMG_7798.JPGIMG_7799.JPGIMG_7800.JPGIMG_7801.JPGIMG_7805.JPGIMG_7806.JPGIMG_7807.JPGIMG_7808.JPGIMG_7809.JPG

Epy123

White tiny string thong. Looks like from 80th ;) Hopefully someone will love as much as I do (y)
Comments are very welcomed. Mrs. Aussie wants to read your horny words guys... So ?
Actually what you see on this set is just nice lovely Sunday's afternoon - boring one :geek:

Her ass is perfect! Nice cock too.

archer

The last two sets are so sexy! Her body is perfect! I'm pretty sure I commented this a long time ago but I love how your pics are just her walking around the house in all her sexiness. The getting dressed pictures are fantastic (especially with the high heels). Plus that cleavage shot! Thanks my man.

Queno-

Amazing pink thong set!! Made me really hard. Would like a girl walking through the house the whole time in thong

Queno-

It's very sexy when she bends down thru her knees and her thongs get full whaletail shaped!!! Yummmmmm!!!!

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Who would be interested in buying Mrs. Aussie's washed or worn thongs - feel free to ask...
All available stuff you can find/see in here: