My Lovely Aussie Wife

Newt8155

And also one more CamelToe set. Hopefully there are also fans of it, aren't they ?
Fresh fully shaved 🍑 - brand new seamless thong - new lace bra... Hmmm... Mrs. Aussie needs your comment guys 🍆
So let's do it for her please!
Tremendous photos. What a great camel toe Mrs Aussie has, no doubt you enjoy it a great deal.
Please more photos of both of you!!!

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
White tiny string thong. Looks like from 80th ;) Hopefully someone will love as much as I do (y)
Comments are very welcomed. Mrs. Aussie wants to read your horny words guys... So ?
Actually what you see on this set is just nice lovely Sunday's afternoon - boring one :geek:

IMG_3892.JPGIMG_3893.JPGIMG_3894.JPGIMG_3895.JPGIMG_3896.JPGIMG_3897.JPGIMG_3898.JPGIMG_3899.JPGIMG_3905.JPGIMG_3906.JPGIMG_3922.JPGIMG_3934.JPGIMG_3936.JPGIMG_3938.JPGIMG_3939.JPGIMG_3940.JPGIMG_3941.JPGIMG_3944.JPGIMG_3947.JPGIMG_3951.JPGIMG_3953.JPGIMG_3955.JPGIMG_3956.JPGIMG_3957.JPGIMG_3958.JPGIMG_3959.JPGIMG_3960.JPGIMG_3961.JPGIMG_3962.JPGIMG_3965.JPG

Last edited:

Newt8155

White tiny string thong. Looks like from 80th ;) Hopefully someone will love as much as I do (y)
Comments are very welcomed. Mrs. Aussie wants to read your horny words guys... So ?
Actually what you see on this set is just nice lovely Sunday's afternoon - boring one :geek:
That is so hot. Thanks for sharing. Lucky guy

Those are great shots, she wears that string well.

asslover88

mmm sexy ass, would love to slide that string to the side and give her a good fucking from behind!

archer

That style of thong is becoming my favorite! I would walk behind her, slide my fingers down the front of her thong and start rubbing her clit. Once she gets nice and wet I would move the thong to the side and pump away.