My Lovely Aussie Wife

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Black CK thongs what I feel so comfortable in. Hope you feel so as well ;)

IMG_E1089.jpg IMG_E1090.jpg IMG_E1091.jpg IMG_E1092.jpg IMG_E1094.jpg IMG_E1095.jpg IMG_E1096.jpg

big_joe

Mod
yes, yes I do. I love for her to move her hand and let us see that TOY in her sweet wet hole. she is sexy as hell my friend.

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
yes, yes I do. I love for her to move her hand and let us see that TOY in her sweet wet hole. she is sexy as hell my friend.

Thanks muchly Big Joe ;) Now we do have also name for that dildo - Big JOE will be named ;)

bowant

What a great day here in Australia..Even better seeing her sexy cute ass and thong..Go wild honey make them thong's so dirty

big_joe

Mod
Thanks muchly Big Joe ;) Now we do have also name for that dildo - Big JOE will be named ;)

Aussie, that my friend made my day, and I hope she enjoys BIG JOE as much as I enjoy your photos. you the man, and I hope BIG JOE treats her good!

Gbanger

That CK thong does look comfortable and that set with the leopard print is crazy hot! I really love your guys' content.

K

kiyoothong

Great thread. It's summer in Australia, right? How about some beach shots?

archer

Thanks for that update! I appreciate the full body shots as well as the thong shots. She has an amazing body. Even with the Stars covering her nipples, she has a nice rack.