My Lovely Aussie Wife

big_joe

Mod
Missed very much. Love all the new stuff good cum shot by the way. I truly dig the short and what a camel toe.

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Look at my naughty STEWARD ;) I hope you enjoy our travel in VS thong ;) Comments please!
We love traveling in summer ;) Especially Australia..

IMG_4252.jpgIMG_4253.jpgIMG_4254.jpgIMG_4256.jpgIMG_4265.jpgIMG_4267.jpgIMG_4268.jpgIMG_4269.jpgIMG_4270.jpgIMG_4273.jpgIMG_4277.jpgIMG_4279.jpgIMG_4281.jpgIMG_4282.jpgIMG_4283.jpgIMG_4284.jpgIMG_4285.jpgIMG_4286.jpgIMG_4287.jpgIMG_4297.jpgIMG_4298.jpgIMG_4299.jpgIMG_4300.jpgIMG_4301.jpgIMG_4302.jpgIMG_4303.jpgIMG_4304.jpgIMG_4305.jpgIMG_4306.jpgIMG_4308.jpgIMG_4309.jpgIMG_4311.jpgIMG_4682.jpgIMG_4686.jpg

Last edited:

archer

Wow! I love the outline of her lips in the first set; instant hard on! the dress looks elegant and sexy, and what she has underneath is to die for. That is a unique thong and I love it. Even the white half tank/bra looks good on her. I would cum on her like that too. Nice distance by the way. The travel set is massive and I'll have to look again on the computer. My tiny phone screen does not due your wife justice. Great thong and visible line in the orange outfit. Thanks for sharing; it was worth the wait.

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
And one more super sexy body-stockings. I am so sorry that I didn't take more pictures but it was not possible (probably next time) because I was so horny and I had to enjoy that leopard ass so badly !!! There wasn't time to even look where my digital camera is ;) I hope we are excused for this time.
Actually we would like to ask you for little favor. My "Aussie" would like to see all of you - how you are jerking over her picture off. So take a look a picture of your HARD "mustang" with picture of her on your monitor - it is a must ;) (or print a picture of AUSSIE and CUM on printer ) and feel free to ask us for personal email ;) She can not wait to see your CUM guys ;) So I do not mind for this time ;) It probably makes her super horny :)

IMG_7157.jpg IMG_7158.jpg

Last edited:

archer

Definitely got me hard. I'm loving the tight blue pants. I'll have more time tomorrow and will try to PM you a pic.

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Those are some of the best updates on this entire site in the past couple of weeks! Would love to see more of her incredible body!

We kindly do appreciate this kind of comments. Thank you muchly gazebo ;) Have a good one !

TNA

Hello again our friends ;) How is s your life goin' , ha? Still like nice lace purple thong on my wife ;) So enjoy that kingdom view and do not hesitate to leave us any feedback please ;)
Holy cow I love that thing I would love to see it on my wife also.....where in the world did you buy a thing like that what grand is it?

Thonglove

That purple thong is an absolute killer. Loving the action shot too :D Is there any reason why you always cover her boobs in the photos?