My mother in law.

Strokers

Man, I was gutted yesterday. My MiL chucked out a load of old panties and bras...."well, no one would want to have them" I nearly replied " I would've" Would have loved to have all those panties :cry::cry: Smelt those before the Father in law got secret security cameras... also a :cry::mad:

tcz

Bummer! Do you think he suspected someone was in the hamper? Is that why he got the cameras

Mobmem

I understand that you must respect privacy but can you please give us a little teaser of what she looks like? Maybe put a black bar over the eyes? Maybe give us a solid side view? I have a feeling she is very! attractive even at her age but she could also be a butterface. This is my favorite post, most others don't even come close...but I gotta get an idea of what that face looks like.

Jimmiejohn

try to leave the door open while you pee (ir fale that You peeing), if she passes and notices you turn your hard cock towards her and apologize ... I guarantee that this image will not come out of her head ... Maybe at some point she will masturbate thinking about that ...

gstring

Can u give us a teaser of what she looks like? This would definitely eenhance experience...
I understand your desire. But I don't feel like you've already have plenty with the content I'm giving out. I love her too much to disrespect her privacy

thong_lover

Love this thread so much. Can’t wait until you can get more of her. Damn covid, hopefully soon. Appreciate the update!