My roommate's underwear always exosed

thonglife

I've been using this site for a long time. There have been so many posts that I loved and I felt that I might finally have a time to share. My roommate has LOTS of sexy pairs and they are constantly visible. I have taken pictures of them for about a year now. This is one set of many I have. If you guys like them I will post more! I only need comments for more posts. I wanna know that you like the pictures as much as I do! The last picture is from another set I have.

asslover88

mmm she has a sexy booty, great pics, would love to see more! i would have constant boners with her panties on display like that all the time, have you ever hooked up with her?

archer

I'm glad you decided to share. I wish she was my roommate. Very sexy panties; I'm excited to see more.

thonglife

I'm glad you guys are enjoying these pics as mush as me! There are lots more to come. I'm happy to answer questions. Yes we have hooked up, I think she notices I get hard frequently, but it is tough not to with super sexy pairs always haning out. How can anyone resist that ass? She stays in my room very often, falling asleep to movies and such. Keep comments and questions coming and pictures will keep coming!