My sisters whale tail and ass crack

Jondrix

Will be posting the many ass crack and undie exposures of my oblivious sister. Ever since I can remember, she’s had a “crack problem” so to speak? I’ve seen her butt crack a ton and the occasional whale tail. However she’s told me for the most part she usually goes commando. I’ve seen her panty drawer and she has some thong and g strings she wears on occasion. This is definitely the best whale tail I’ve captured of her, I remember she was trying to hook up a ps3 to the back of an old tv and she was having a real hard time and I sat there right behind her just looking at her panties hanging completely out of her pants. Her panties were so sheer that I could see her ass cheeks through them.

Attachments

• 0C02655E-AEF6-4204-813C-6E2C4FF65601.jpeg
    0C02655E-AEF6-4204-813C-6E2C4FF65601.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 1,086

Jondrix

Here is another one of my sister, in this one her ass cheeks are hanging out and she’s definitely not wearing any panties which is how she rolls often, and she’s not shy to share that she’s not a big fan of panties.

Jondrix

Not the greatest photo but this is the only thong of hers that I have. You’ll notice it’s a double strap G string, my sis has had this g string for a good 10 years maybe even longer. Unfortunately I’ve never got any shots of this thong hanging out of her pants but I have stories about it showing if anyone wants to hear.

Attachments

• 34CC16BE-AD5F-40ED-9F48-CB79B2BCE520.jpeg
    34CC16BE-AD5F-40ED-9F48-CB79B2BCE520.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 398

Jondrix

Whats the most of her bum she has shown off?
Hmm. I don’t know if there is a particular time where it showed the most. I do remember one time she was trying to set up a tv(not the same time as the first post) and I had noticed my sisters ass crack and the yellow little g string in her crack was hanging out really bad as I sit behind her. I’ve always liked people’s reactions when you tell them their thong or crack is showing so I said to her “hey, crack kills sis” and she simply responded “don’t look at my crack, my jeans aren’t able to cover all of it”

pdc128

Hmm. I don’t know if there is a particular time where it showed the most. I do remember one time she was trying to set up a tv(not the same time as the first post) and I had noticed my sisters ass crack and the yellow little g string in her crack was hanging out really bad as I sit behind her. I’ve always liked people’s reactions when you tell them their thong or crack is showing so I said to her “hey, crack kills sis” and she simply responded “don’t look at my crack, my jeans aren’t able to cover all of it”
Nice story, please keep posting pics and stories