My Trusty iPhone Video

CesarD12

Hey everyone! What a great new layout for the site and Thong King seems to have chosen a great webhost so let’s hope this forum keeps going for for many years to come. Anyway I’m out of winter hibernation and have returned to hunting a bit, still mainly only what I happen to run into but trying to get out there to hunt on purpose. I have now moved on from pics to video as cell phone video now shoots some amazing quality so from now on I’ll be posting hq videos and no news yet on NTC but never say never as they say.

I’m not quite sure what the rules are on video sharing but I will be posting a link to mega where I keep my videos stored along with images so you can see what’s in store before you decide if you want to download or not. Whale tails are so hard to come by though so mainly it will be VTLs and see through stuff but hopefully I get lucky and capture a whale tail or two soon. It’s great to be back and I hope you enjoy this new thread! Hope to hear from all the familiar folks a folks and of course new ones

CesarD12

Ok so when I said I didn’t have any whale tail vids I lied lol turns out I do have one and it’s the first vid I’ll post on here for you all to start this new thread with a bang. Hope you guys enjoy. Just a heads up if you’re on mobile the Mega app comes in very handy to view and/or download the vids.

Download

thongsthongsthongs

Awesome shot. Did you see her whaletail ahead of time and start filming or did you just get super lucky?
I also like to think that the guy dropped something on purpose to sneak a look at her thong haha.

CesarD12

Awesome shot. Did you see her whaletail ahead of time and start filming or did you just get super lucky?
I also like to think that the guy dropped something on purpose to sneak a look at her thong haha.

Classic “right place, right time” scenario. I was there and noticed she has a very nice ass and was solely going to film that and then the WT Gods deemed it necessary to place me at that place at that time lol