My Underwear Collection

bathhouseman2

These are awesome! You have a great taste in thongs. Would love to see more photos of you and your wife both with thongs on, just vibing as a thong wearing couple. Would love to see you two getting undressed together and both revealing your thongs under your work clothes. I wouldn't even consider myself bisexual but there's something about that that really turns me on!

Proudbf

These are awesome! You have a great taste in thongs. Would love to see more photos of you and your wife both with thongs on, just vibing as a thong wearing couple. Would love to see you two getting undressed together and both revealing your thongs under your work clothes. I wouldn't even consider myself bisexual but there's something about that that really turns me on!

Thanks for commenting, we wear thongs together everyday, but it is hard to get photos of both of us. We will try a little harder.

Maxivo

Thanks for commenting, we wear thongs together everyday, but it is hard to get photos of both of us. We will try a little harder.

A cp wearing wearing it´s total complicity, to share the same passion and been sexy to each other. I saw your set at Proudbf session. That´s so sexy. Thanks for sharing.

Proudbf

Those look great on you! I have never seen gstring boxers? I may have to get a pair of those too!!

I do agree with the others, would like to see more of both of you thonging together! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. It is very much appreciated. I will see what we can do.