My wife

tft330

Great! How old do you think, thongboy50?
What do you like about her, stringit21 and tft330?

what I love about it is her hairy bush...def try to get more of those and I love the thong she wears..she looks real mature with the hairy bush but then the thong gives glimpses of youth..I love it

tft330

I love how she has a hairy bush which shows that she is mature but then wears a thong that shows that she still is sexy....keep them comin buddy...love the bush and love the thong...by chance does she have any g strings? Would love t see one of those up her crack ;)

K

Kingofthongs

WOW!! She's definitely a thong lover! That thong between her ass must feel good

tft330

Thanks for your thoughts, tft330. She does have a few strings but doesn't wear them too often.

Here's one just for you.

Does she ever let her thong hang out like a whaletail? How often does she wear thongs? Does she shave her pubes at all or does she not mess with her pubes? Also I would love to see a pic of her panty drawer, but if u don't want to put that on here I understand.....this is problem my fav thread , keep up the good work

Zeebra

Sometimes it hangs out, but not through choice. She wears thongs all of the time. She shaves quite often, should be any day, but not bald, leaves a bit of a strip. I'll post some of her thong range later if you want.

What would you like to do to her?

Great pics - are you using a clock spy camera to take these - if so what model are you using as the quality is very good?

K

Kingofthongs

So hot omg!!

Do you have any pics of her undressing or any of her dirty thongs??

K

Kingofthongs

WOW!! I love them all! Still amazed that she wears them everyday!! From the looks of it, you snap pics of her everyday while she dresses to go to work!!

Any pics of her undressing? Wish i can fuck her so badly

K

Kingofthongs

Really nice!! Would love to see her wearing the other thongs!! Maybe you should hint it to her lol!!

By the way, i sent you an email with naked pics of my gf!

K

Kingofthongs

SO SEXY!!

Damn i hope my wife wears thongs till she dies!
You are one lucky husband