My wife's sister

Moudz

Hey everyone,
So the story is that i am married and i live with my wife parents and we didnt move out yet, i sleep in the same room with my wife and her sister and brother but her borther most of time is not at home. My wife knows i wear women thongs and panties, but now i want her sister to know
Any ideas of how i can try to flash her or let her notice as if it is by accident?
Note that my panties drawer is near my wife's sister bed.

ben_jones83

How about you sleep in them? Then your covers might slip off or you need to get out of bed every morning to put on a pants.

Moudz

How about you sleep in them? Then your covers might slip off or you need to get out of bed every morning to put on a pants.
Well the other day i was taking a shower and she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, suddenly she asked: "are those yours?" when i looked she was holding the thong i was going to wear after bath.
I dont know what happened i just felt very frustrated and said "No i think someone left them here" i was so afraid to tell her yes
Nways she just said u have to try them with a laugh on her face.
I said really?
She replied: "well this small winnie(pointing at my dick) fits perfectly in those thongs"
I turned red blush and she giggled and went outside the bathroom.
I ejaculated 1 minute after she went out.
She knows that am a premature ejaculator(my wife told her before) but i didnt know that she noticed or my wife told her that i have a small dick, and that really turned me on.
But till now she didnt know yet about me wearing panties and thongs