My young wife

Proudbf

Fan Fucking Tastic!! Enjoyed all the pictures, the close ups are very nice. Great outfit too. Enjoyed the rear view!!

Thank you. Please continue to post

big_joe

Mod
Damn dude. Wow. How’d you reframe from busting her out during this update. I’d been all in that ass. Have you ever ate her ass while that big ol dildo was in her pussy.

srfz

Damn dude. Wow. How’d you reframe from busting her out during this update. I’d been all in that ass. Have you ever ate her ass while that big ol dildo was in her pussy.

Ofc I did. Love when she plays with that big cock to lick that tight asshole.

irthonger

Mod
I literally cannot fucking love this thread anymore!!!! You two fucking push all my buttons!!!! she is so amazing and hot and fucking has me going so fucking crazy!!!! every fucking picture is perfection!!!!!! wow! I can't wait for the next update!!!!! so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

srfz

I literally cannot fucking love this thread anymore!!!! You two fucking push all my buttons!!!! she is so amazing and hot and fucking has me going so fucking crazy!!!! every fucking picture is perfection!!!!!! wow! I can't wait for the next update!!!!! so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
dam love how crazy she makes you. I wonder what you would do with her if she was in front of you

srfz

Last night came home late due to work. Thought she was asleep since it was quiet. When I walked into the bedroom she was waiting for me in this sexy white g-string. Of course I did not let her wait any longer and licked her pussy doggy position. With a view of her butt hole I could not sustain and also put my tongue in it. Fucked her pussy hard and finished with a blowjob cumming over her face.
Here are the pictures:

big_joe

Mod
Damn. Wow. Shit. Well there it goes. That is incredible. I beat her little ass taste so good. Man I’d love to eat her ass out.

irthonger

Mod
dam love how crazy she makes you. I wonder what you would do with her if she was in front of you
Fuck you are so lucky!!!! I would pretty much do everything you already do! stuff you have shared already!!! She is perfect! I feel like we are really similar! I love tiny underwear and licking from front to back! I love fucking every delicious hole!!! I love shooting anywhere at any time! but I do like some BDSM. Maybe she would like to know I would like to tie her up with a properly conditioned hemp rope and take pictures of her before taking the ropes off and fucking the shit out of her while admiring the left over imprints from the rope!!!!!!! maybe that is a bit more exciting ?

irthonger

Mod
I love seeing her spread and you two fucking!!!! so hot!!!! has me breathing hard over here! fucking love the pics so much!

and1_ballaz

You should pay more attention to her asshole, it's begging u to!!!! finger it, jam ur dick in there, gape her then pull out and cum in her gaping asshole....any chance u could honor that request?

Thonglove

Last night came home late due to work. Thought she was asleep since it was quiet. When I walked into the bedroom she was waiting for me in this sexy white g-string. Of course I did not let her wait any longer and licked her pussy doggy position. With a view of her butt hole I could not sustain and also put my tongue in it. Fucked her pussy hard and finished with a blowjob cumming over her face.
Here are the pictures:

LOVE your action shots!!!!

srfz

Sorry guys did not post for a long time. Ofc that does not mean i did not make any more pictures. Here is a preview

Attachments

• IMG_20190706_145000.jpg
    IMG_20190706_145000.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 280