Nadia Sawalha shows off her black thong (Live on Loose Women).

goadbyj

On Friday 3rd September 2021 on ITV 1 on Loose Women, panellist Nadia Sawalha showed off her perky bum in a sexy black thong whilst on show. On Loose Women was Kaye Adams, Frankie Bridge, Linda Robson and Nadia Sawalha. The presenter Kaye Adams started a debate talking about….’Would you wear thong trousers?’ Kaye Adams said “They are apparently a thing… Then Nadia Sawalha continued: ‘Well, the producers have been trying to get a pair and they begged her to make our own’. So Nadia attempted to recreate this look on the lunchtime show by showing off her own version. So she stood up and pulled her trousers down to reveal a sexy black thong live on TV. There where some excellent shots, as the cameraman zoomed right in on her black thong a couple of times ;-) She then sat back down and laughed. Saying that she has not worn a thong for years, as she used to always wear one, but now she can’t concentrate because she knows its there (when wearing a thong). Franke Bridge then reply saying… She has to, because it’s meant to be there. If you’re wearing another pair of knickers and it going up there it’s annoying because it not suppose to be there. A thong is where it lives! Unfortunately I did not watch this live, I only heard about it. So I don’t know where this starts in the programme. I think it should be on the ITV Hub (Friday 3rd September - Loose Women).

Thong_tow5

Wow, what a find, not the actual showing of the thong but the girls saying and relating to the word thong, Frankie bridge, what an add to the collection.

Thong_tow5

Yes I got the video on ITV hub but you can’t screen record from the app, i’ll wait for the youtube full episode to drop

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Yes I got the video on ITV hub but you can’t screen record from the app, i’ll wait for the youtube full episode to drop
drop on where? ITV don't put the full episodes up.

If you search loose woman thong and do newest first a few people have posted the full clip on there.

Thong_tow5

i’ve seen the episode on ITV but i can’t screen record it. I’ve seen the full clip. I said i’ll wait until it drops on youtube to record it and save it for myself