Need help to get pics of my friends mom!

Hatzur12

So i have a friend whos mom is very sexy. Her name is Stephanie and she's a hot 52 year old milf, newly divorced and very active on instagram.
She once uploaded a Levi high jeans challenge video on her instagram when she struggled to put on her jeans while wearing a thong which she later removedafter her son, my friend complained. I don't wanna dm her privately because I don't wanna blow my cover so I've dmed her on a fake account a couple of times and she actually sent me booty pics through instagram which I jerked off to. But she later blocked me for some reason.

I need help, if anyone is interested to dm her and start a nice conversation in order for her to send some sexy pictures.
It's an advantage if you're black because she's only interested in black guys after her divorce.
Her instagram is @Thiccfityogi and @mindbodyspiritinbalance. The slut literally have Queen of Spades in her bio.

Here are some photos of her to motivate yall, I appreciate you and good luck. (Share them in this thread or dm me)

MEF83RC_t.jpg

SurpriseThong

Just messaged her from my Finsta asking if she has an Onlyfans or if she’d let me spoil her for some content. Crossing my fingers…
I let you know.