Neighbor’s Thong

Thoghunter9393

What’s up guys, I’ve been a long time lurker and never had any real opportunities to post anything because no situations have come about. Finally, the long wait has paid off for me. My neighbor is a mid 50’s women with a decently fit/thick body. I’ve never had a chance to explore her underwear even though it’s driven me crazy for the last few years. This evening she texted me and asked if I could let her dog out because she had a family emergency out of town and won’t be able to be home to let her dog out. Even though my chances of her coming home were low I only managed to get one picture and it was at the top of her drawer. I can’t believe she’s into thongs, it’s like my prayers have been answered after all these years. I might try to sneak over later and see what else she has.

Attachments

• 3696ED56-E38D-4765-94A5-37BB0A07D02E.jpeg
    3696ED56-E38D-4765-94A5-37BB0A07D02E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 320

gstringaddict

Staff member
Site Owner
Excellent work!! Super hot story!

Did you do any other snooping? Find anything interesting like sex toys?

Can you share a pic of her so we can see who these thongs belong to?

Bobvilla

Should of took pics of all her drawer and cummed in something for her.. I usually Jack off with almost all there panties and socks and wipe prejizz on the bra cups and panties .. this way I know they will wear everything that has touched my cock.. then I will cum in a random sock/thong I steal while I wrap panties around my cock..

Thoghunter9393

I’ll be house sitting this weekend again! I’ll try to get some other pics. If you have any detailed requests feel free to PM and I’ll see what I can do.

Matador97

I’ll be house sitting this weekend again! I’ll try to get some other pics. If you have any detailed requests feel free to PM and I’ll see what I can do.
Yes - we all would love to see a pic of her. And I’d love to see a couple pics of her panty drawer and bras.