New gf.

justme4u

So I've followed this forum for years now. Never posted. A have a new gf who has 2 older daughters that still live at home. they share panties and I cant believe it. This is the hottest jackpot I have ever had

justme4u

Whose panties does everyone use who is looking at this post. I've got lots of panty stories to tell. Starting from the first thong I sniffed

izz1231

Dude holy shit no way. This is amazing I want to hear all the story's. And they share panties what!!!! Can we start with the 18year old

justme4u

Good response so far. I hope I'm home alone today I will get some drawer pics from all 3. And yes i have found the toy drawer also my gf has. She doesn't know i found it though. Cant wait to share

jimbo beam

Whoa, wait a second... They share thongs?!? That is kinda weird but also extremely hot. Definitely want to hear more. Sounds like you've stumbled into a gold mine

1goodthing

Whoa, wait a second... They share thongs?!? That is kinda weird but also extremely hot. Definitely want to hear more. Sounds like you've stumbled into a gold mine

I feel like this is the kind of thing girls don't think is so weird. I have definitely heard of my wife and her sister or close friends sharing (like while on vacation, or because everything is in the wash), but I completely agree this is an incredibly hot thought and I want to hear more about it all!