Normal women saying thong

Thong_tow5

i’ve been doing a lot of depop shopping recently and where possible i’ve been getting the sellers to say thong, at first this was usually just on text. For example if it was a dress I was buying Id ask if it’s see through and if a thong can be worn with it and i’ve had tens of replies stating that they wore a thong with the item.

Then my phone screen smashed and whilst I was still buying and would ask for voice notes to be sent which a lot of sellers did help with, so I have quite a few voice notes and screen shots of women saying thong.

Not sure if this is anyone’s thing or not…

Thong_tow5

1st one. A 2nd one when someone guesses the accent correctly. Let me know what you think, im getting bored of posting stuff without any reaction at all and it takes time to edit the videos upload them etc.

thongfan1

Love this, keep up the good work, I especially love hearing girls say 'G-string' just putting a post together in the amateur videos thread.

Also, sounds like a Welsh accent to me ;)

Thong_tow5

Love this, keep up the good work, I especially love hearing girls say 'G-string' just putting a post together in the amateur videos thread.

Also, sounds like a Welsh accent to me ;)
I’ll take a look to see if I have any saying G string. I can’t promise it as it’s mainly thong content but i’ll check

thongfan1

link to my new thread: