OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

ukknickerlover

It’s been a little difficult getting some good shots but I managed to get this really good one. One of my best honestly. I wish more people would post reactions on here.
This is what she saw
Hey adeline - Amazing vid!

I just love it when there are really cute women that see our thongs and react - such a thrill.

Thanks so much for your efforts to go out and capture these. Most people don't realise how much time, effort and emotional investment trying to get these clips these actually takes.

We have way more failures than good clips, but please keep posting on here - I certainly appreciate your work :)

adelin3

Hey adeline - Amazing vid!

I just love it when there are really cute women that see our thongs and react - such a thrill.

Thanks so much for your efforts to go out and capture these. Most people don't realise how much time, effort and emotional investment trying to get these clips these actually takes.

We have way more failures than good clips, but please keep posting on here - I certainly appreciate your work :)
I appreciate the comment! It took a little over an hour of failed attempts before getting this one and this was the only one I got.

thongtanuk

Hi all

Went out shopping in my red Victoria's Secret thong earlier today. Managed to flash a teen and her mum a few times. They had a few looks and were laughing.

Also managed to get a quick clip of a very nice VTL (at the end of the vid)

Enjoy :)

Fantastic as ever. Love how you show yourself in the vids so we can see the whale tail.

The VTL was a great addition, too :)

adelin3

Hi all

Went out shopping in my red Victoria's Secret thong earlier today. Managed to flash a teen and her mum a few times. They had a few looks and were laughing.

Also managed to get a quick clip of a very nice VTL (at the end of the vid)

Enjoy :)

Loved the flashes! Wish we could see more of what the thong looks like. The VTL was really nice as well as the peek at her bra. Great video! Let’s keep it up!

ukknickerlover

Loved the flashes! Wish we could see more of what the thong looks like. The VTL was really nice as well as the peek at her bra. Great video! Let’s keep it up!
Thanks for the encouragement :)

I'll try to get some more next week and will see if I can do some more thong shots

ukknickerlover

Hi all

Not a good day for reactions, but had a couple of unusual moments while out shopping today.

In the first vid, I was trying to flash my thong to this cute woman with a baby in her trolley. She wasn't watching where she was going and bashed into my trolley as I was recording!

The 2nd highlights the reason you shouldn't do this close to home and where you normally shop! I saw my Pilates teacher while I was out flashing. I was desperately trying to decide whether I should flash her or not. I decided that even though she has seen me in some tight, see through gym gear (see pics below) it wasn't a good idea in case she freaked out. I'm not sure if she recognised me as I was purposely trying to avoid eye contact. Obviously, as soon as I got home - I wished I had flashed her!! :)

Delete333

The uptick lately has gotten me interested in doing public slips... the concern I have is that I don't want to be in a situation where I want someone to see but then all of a sudden underage people appear... obviously something I want to avoid because of feeling that could be a sticky situation.

adelin3

Hi all

Not a good day for reactions, but had a couple of unusual moments while out shopping today.

In the first vid, I was trying to flash my thong to this cute woman with a baby in her trolley. She wasn't watching where she was going and bashed into my trolley as I was recording!

The 2nd highlights the reason you shouldn't do this close to home and where you normally shop! I saw my Pilates teacher while I was out flashing. I was desperately trying to decide whether I should flash her or not. I decided that even though she has seen me in some tight, see through gym gear (see pics below) it wasn't a good idea in case she freaked out. I'm not sure if she recognised me as I was purposely trying to avoid eye contact. Obviously, as soon as I got home - I wished I had flashed her!! :)

Loved the thong! Definitely should’ve flashed your Pilates teacher.

adelin3

The uptick lately has gotten me interested in doing public slips... the concern I have is that I don't want to be in a situation where I want someone to see but then all of a sudden underage people appear... obviously something I want to avoid because of feeling that could be a sticky situation.
I can see how that would be a concern but if you don’t make it obvious, shady and creepy you should be fine. Just my opinion

ukknickerlover

Hi all

Just wanted to share a pic of the phone holder that I have for the shopping trolley. I put the phone in the small holder at the front. It's super obvious that the phone is there, but I make sure I have my shopping list on the phone and take the phone out to cross items off frequently. I also keep my reading glasses in the other pocket and take those out every now and then as well. People do look at the phone, but I'm guessing most people wouldn't think that you are trying to video something as mundane as shopping! :)

I did try hiding the phone in the 'seat' area of the trolley, but the phone kept slipping and I ended up with just videos of the metal bars of the trolley.

If anyone has any other suggestions - let me know

2kknicks25

Trust me I know this gets old but can I get the discord link please? Discord was hacked so I gotta make a new one! My name on discord was 2kknicks25 (same as here) and yes I have videos to verify who I am! Just a dm on here is fine! Thanks

ukknickerlover

Hi all

A couple more from me. Not great on the reactions, more lots of effort for little return! but thought I’d post them in any case.

The first one is an older lady who I think had seen me flash before this vid (didn’t get it on cam) and then had a peek at the end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18laJ_iEIsYtWx6jCDMX23kBuCjKTwEHJ/view?usp=sharing

The next one was a cute woman in yellow that I tried to flash a couple of times, but I’m pretty sure she didn’t look my way

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PvkEA-gq6JFptRgvhs0cIslVjr9R-_Zn/view?usp=sharing

The last one for now is just a compilation of my last shopping trip. Part 2 needs to be edited so will follow later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QMPLbPEnE7s1Ueo6ie5vVRdBEfWVugV3/view?usp=sharing

I’m still always amazed at how many people just don’t see my thong, even though I feel I flash for quite a while.

Hope you enjoy 😊

ukknickerlover

Hi all

Just a couple more vids from me on the last shopping trip. Got a few glances, but no real reactions.

Someone commented that I need to lift my shirt more which is quite difficult to do and not seem too obvious. I went for a lower hanging thong so that my whaletail would show more.

In the first one - was really keen for mum & daughter to see, but don't think either of them saw (and I tried lots of times!)

I do have some older clips that I can edit and share if people are interested. Again not many great reactions, but let me know if you would like to see