Older lady tries to get used to thongs

cheesewiz

How old was this? I love people talking about wearing thongs. I've asked my roommate who only owns and only wears thongs (super cute girl, 28, smart, virgin probably for life and not religious) about when she first started wearing them. I love that her story has nothing to do with being sexy for a guy but because theyre the most comfortable and practical underwear.

makke

How old was this? I love people talking about wearing thongs. I've asked my roommate who only owns and only wears thongs (super cute girl, 28, smart, virgin probably for life and not religious) about when she first started wearing them. I love that her story has nothing to do with being sexy for a guy but because theyre the most comfortable and practical underwear.

It's from 2012. Yeah, i love these conversations too. I talked with almost all my friends about thongs. They're always willing to tell you all the good stuff :D

some guy

Why do you think she's a virgin for life?

kimmythong

Mod
Looks like the blog is from the 1990s. Anyway, that milf is hot and I hope she got used to thongs.