Oldest thong wearer you’ve banged

Thongstud8

What’s the oldest thong wearer you’ve banged out?
I banged a 71 yr old lady during quarantine but I gave her the thong as a gift bc she doesn’t wear them.
My oldest natural thong wearer was 54. Also during quarantine, wasn’t expecting it at all very hot. She ghosted me, I got the sense she was married?

cathong

47 for me. We used to be fuck buddies in college when she was 32 and I was 25. Always wore VS signature thongs back then, so hot. She moved away for a while but eventually moved back closer. I'd go by her apartment and pay her a visit when I was traveling through the area. Always had on a VS thong or no panties. God she could suck dick too...

Gbanger

Would love to hear some of your stories Thongstud8! Older women who you wouldn't expect to be wearing thongs are my kryptonite. Unfortunately I don't have any good experiences to share but your's sound awesome!

How did the 71 year old like the thong you gave her? How did she react? I can't imagine how foreign that thong must have felt between her buttcheeks after 71 years of wearing full back granny panties! lol

Thongstud8

The 71yr old and I are good friends. She’s been divorced for 25+ years with adult children. She lives in the condo building across from mine. We do happy hours once in awhile. Got her a black “the lacie “ from VS over the summer. She couldn’t stop laughing when she opened it. She looked great in it that night but doubt she’s wore it since. We’ve slept together a few times this year, she’s into the romance love making not getting smashed, oral sex out of the question. She enjoys my company and is a lovely lady so I haven’t pushed the limits at all.

Thongstud8

*Update* Was texted by my 71 yr old friend this morning “Wore your gift last night!”...I wrote “haha good! Let me know if you want more!” Haven’t gotten a response in about 6 hours. My mind is racing at the circumstances that would cause her to wear the thong I gifted her! Will update.

Reekdaddy831

The oldest woman I’ve fucked and ended up becoming friends with benefits that also wore some very very sexy thongs was 39 and I was freshly turned 23. This woman was absolutely a freak in bed and loved sex and cock. She loved anything that made her look and feel sexy which was anything tbh. She sucked cock like a goddess.

Reekdaddy831

The oldest woman I’ve fucked and ended up becoming friends with benefits that also wore some very very sexy thongs was 39 and I was freshly turned 23. This woman was absolutely a freak in bed and loved sex and cock. She loved anything that made her look and feel sexy which was anything tbh. She sucked cock like a goddess.
I also should add she sucked every inch and did not stop till u finished or stopped her. One thing I loved about her was I could wake her up at anytime and she always would give you head if you asked. She also was very load lol