Other Candid Thong Sites

Moonwatcher

Was there earlier todayand tried to sign up as it said registration would be closing soon. But something came up about my email being banned-very strange as I had never visited there.
There was a contact for the Webmaster and I sent an inquiry but have not heard back. That time was able to look at couple pictures but not when I was just there.
Talk about unfriendly site! Can understand not permitting posting without registering , but allowing access to look at the threads is ridiculous! At least you can do that here without logging in when you visit though I always do.

gnoht

Was there earlier todayand tried to sign up as it said registration would be closing soon. But something came up about my email being banned-very strange as I had never visited there.
There was a contact for the Webmaster and I sent an inquiry but have not heard back. That time was able to look at couple pictures but not when I was just there.
Talk about unfriendly site! Can understand not permitting posting without registering , but allowing access to look at the threads is ridiculous! At least you can do that here without logging in when you visit though I always do.
I had the exact same thing happen, bad vibes from that site

Admin1

They ban if you don’t post enough, ridiculous! People have lives, any site making you post weekly is just too controlling.

binderpatel

i have been trying to get on there for YEARS it's legit impossible and makes 0 sense, they wonder why the site is dying..yet wont let anyone join