Panties in Public

CrossD_Lia

So I really enjoy wearing panties especially thongs but I only wear em at home when I’m alone since I get really paranoid but I finally decided to wear them out in public under my clothes. And it was Great. I wore some bikini cut pink panties (I’ll probably post a pic of them too). I also decided to wear em backwards so I’d have less coverage at the back since I really like thongs but wasn’t comfortable wearing an actual thong out. And as you can see they rode up a little haha. My next challenge is to wear a thong out in public. I’ll try to post a pic every time I wear panties in public on here and talk about how it went although I don’t have too many panties

It’s very addicting to wear a thong out in public and bend over next to women and letting them see! Recently I’ve started doing it while shopping for thongs so that way they know they’re for me

UncleBob1954

It’s very addicting to wear a thong out in public and bend over next to women and letting them see! Recently I’ve started doing it while shopping for thongs so that way they know they’re for me
What a rush. Never did that, but back in the day, I went in Fredericks of Hollywood when it was at the local mall, & Victoria’s Secret , shopping for myself

Def an amazing feeling! One thing I also love to do is I tuck in my thongs to my shirt and just walk around the store pretending like I am unaware, shopping for panties.

UncleBob1954

Def an amazing feeling! One thing I also love to do is I tuck in my thongs to my shirt and just walk around the store pretending like I am unaware, shopping for panties.
I walked around on the nude section of the riverbank at Willamette Park , back in the day wearing thong panties. Then when I began frequenting the local bath house, I’d wear thong panties to workout in and lift weights, and strut around the pool deck. I’d wear thong panties at Bonny Doon & Laguna Creek Beach also. I’ve worn my thong panties on hikes also

tantrix

I do the same thing. I like to let the saleswomen I'm buying lingerie for me.

Thongpantylover23

Guys just completed my next challenge of wearing an actual thong out in public. Wasn’t too bad and it was really comfortable. Pic will be coming later
How awesome. I wear thongs in public all the time. I love wearing womens panties.
I want to work with sale agent at victorias and get their opinions. Tell them and show them pair I wearing. find out what they are wearing. Best fetish moment ever. have them pick out my next pairs. Tell them I want exact ones they are wearing.
I going to do that soon.