Panty Deal

gaswb

hi folks,

I am a 55 year old and have been an avid knicker sniffer nearly all my life.
Started for me when i was very young and my brothers girlfriend had stayed the night and I discovered her panties on the floor the next morning.
I was fascinated with how they looked with the lace and bright but soft colours.
I couldn't help lifting that lightly coloured crotch to my nose and it was like a thunderbolt hit me and that wondrous scent embedded itself in my brain and I have been hopelessly hooked ever since.

I have been through many years of panty addiction here I am in a stage in my life where I just wanted to buy them rather than steal.
out of all the various sites that offer this service I have found Panty Deal to match my personal needs.

Now I need to assure everyone that I am not a part of their organisation at all - I just use their website to search for the knickers that I crave.
With the others I looked into (Secret Passions, Sophia Gray, Panty Trust, Kinkie) I found that trying to narrow a search was difficult and it meant a lot of time doing general browsing and a lot of dead ends and frustration.
PD has an advanced search feature which allows you to really get to what you are looking for by:
Country (UK, USA, Europe, canada, Australia, New Zealand and 'other')
Material (panties, photos, videos, phone, webcam)
Age range (18-70)
Sellers or Buyers
With or without a pic
Online/Offline
Sort (first online/last online first registered/last registered)

I haven't found any other to match this level of detail and from the buyers side there is not cost in joining PD. The ladies pay a subscription fee and that gets passed along on the panty (and other material) prices.

I have sought and gotten permission to put on here the ladies I have found to be particularly helpful, nice and have for me the best smelling knickers.
Now knicker smell is very, very subjective.
It depends on your first contact so for me general wear suits.
If your first contact was with period pants, or skid marks then that can be your thing. I am certainly not judging as my own preference might be sickening to others.

So I will provide details of my faves with links to their PD profile page.
guys - one thing before I pass on links etc
there are PEOPLE ok? not objects, not pets, not abuse targets but real life living breathing humans just like you.
so for fucks sake treat everyone with respect and decency. I am sure none grew up wanting to sell knickers or anything else.

so my first friend is NaughtyNurse
NN is total MILF and was the first that provided me with the nicest smelling knickers.
I have bought 3 times from her and she is consistently great. Her prices are very fair at £13 for 2 day wear and she will ship world wide.
NN has been on PD for nearly 8 years now, she is lovely to chat to via PD and when she sends her knickers she always sends a 6 to 8 pics of herself wearing them - I asked for a pic of them pulled down showing the crotch and she happily agreed. NN will do pussy and boob pics but NEVER shows her face so PLEASE respect that.
Her most popular is a package deal:
" MY SNIFF AND WANK PACKAGE I am offering 2 pairs of panties, one you can choose and other lucky dip. Both worn for 48 hrs, pics are included. So you can play with one while sniffing the other"

I will do more of my fave sellers so please check back if you are interested.
I get no freebies or commssion form the ladies I show here - I am doing this to help them because they are simply wonderful.

Gaswb

Attachments

• NN1.jpg
    NN1.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 71
  • NN2.jpg
    NN2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:

gaswb

ok - 2nd review :)
cutelittleblondie
this beautiful and sexy lady offers some amazing deals including 5 days worn knickers which are packed with her cum.
and I do mean PACKED - finger nail scratch n sniff guys.
once ready her knickers are always vacuum sealed and sent first class.
she has been on PD for coming up to 4 years now.
she also offers many videos and her 5 day package:

Long custom panty wear! 5 days and 5 nights! £35!!! Super dirty! With free pics, vids & shipping!
Who wants my panties worn for 5 days and 5 nights!
They usually get dirty after 2 days, so after 5 days they are super super dirty, smelly and sticky!!

Free photos of nudes
️Free photos of wearing the panties
️Free x4 lesbian videos of her and her housemate [these are just lovely guys Gaswb]
️Free extras in the panties of your choice (pee,skids,cum etc)
️Free shipping to any country! Vacuum sealed too!!!

This is exceptional value for £35

CLB offers a huge range of panties to choose from via her google drive so I am sure every would be able to get their fave colour and style:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B11WbKQa214YMlRrdTdPQkZqSFE

she will offer a range of videos to pick from after you order and use your email to link you your choices straightaway.
she has 139 reviews and a perfect 100% record

Attachments

• clb1.jpeg
    clb1.jpeg
    579.5 KB · Views: 80
  • clb2.jpeg
    clb2.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 114
  • clb3.jpg
    clb3.jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 119
  • clb4.jpeg
    clb4.jpeg
    393.6 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: tcz

gaswb

Charlies_Scents
Charlie is a lovely young lady and it's an honour to know her.
She gave updates pics every day of wearing the knickers I chose and the final pics of the knicker gusset just made my mouth water with anticipation!
she always responds well on PD if you send a message and is bright, funny and as down to earth as they come.
she has many deals on her PD sales and will do her utmost to accommodate you.
check out her video snippet if you are registered to PD - will really get your attention :)

In May I will be ordering a 2nd pair of panties and a video as well.
Charlie sells a variety of things other than knickers too - from worn socks to bed wear and bra's and her prices are very good to boot.
Her scent is just lovely and for me only secondary to her wonderful charm and good nature.
Truly a PD great who deserves a lot more attention imho.

Attachments

• CS2.jpg
    CS2.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 81
  • CS1.jpg
    CS1.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 64
  • CS3.jpg
    CS3.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 74
  • CS4.jpg
    CS4.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 70

gaswb

Bondfirl07
or Helen as she is known is a stunningly beautiful MiLF with an amazing fit body and big boobs.
She offers knickers which are worn during her yoga work outs & cycling and the combo of puss and heady sweat is a delight.
She offers extra days wear at just £5.00.
Helen also offers her work out clothes, one to one personal chats and she has been a delight to deal with.
We kik everyday and not just about sexual things but everyday stuff too.
An absolute cracker with a sparkling personality and a killer body to go with it. Polite and friendly with a wicked flirty sense of humour.

Attachments

• BG1.jpeg
    BG1.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 49
  • BG2.jpeg
    BG2.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 51
  • BG3.jpeg
    BG3.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 51
  • BG5.jpeg
    BG5.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 57
  • BG4.jpeg
    BG4.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 65
  • BG6.jpeg
    BG6.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 57
  • BG7.jpeg
    BG7.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 54

gaswb

Chelseataylor2

omg this lady is a stunner.
her knickers smelled divine and Chelsea specializes in long term wear with a week to ten days being pretty normal for her.
She is a sparkling Welsh beauty and I was so impressed with her that I could not resist buying her google drive pics and video access.
this is something I said I would never do but I just couldn't get enough of her and when I mentioned to her on kik I was curious I was expecting a bit of teasing and negotiations but quick as a flash she linked a two minute vid right on kik that had me reaching quickly for my paypal.
we chat everyday on kik as she is wearing my next purchase as I type this.
in the week where she first wore for me she sent a picture every day showing the progress of the knicks I was buying and they are stunningly good and have retained their scent and even gotten better over time.
the first pic attached are the show the knickers I bought form her days 1, 3 and 7.

Attachments

• CT1.jpeg
    CT1.jpeg
    443.4 KB · Views: 75
  • CT2.jpeg
    CT2.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 80
  • CT3.jpeg
    CT3.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 82
  • CT4.jpeg
    CT4.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 77
  • CT6.jpeg
    CT6.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 76
  • CT5.jpeg
    CT5.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 73

gaswb

Naughtylittleredhead

this one surprised the hell out of me. NLRH is a quiet lady whose knickers deliver a massive punch!
simply a joy to chat with on kik always funny and bright as a button.
I have linked the ones she made for me and they were incredibly soaked with her feminine juices after only three days!
NLRH kindly agreed to make me a 5 day pair which are just in the making as I type so I am very excited about those - lovely white lacy ones mmmm
if you like your panties to have the full scent of a true woman then this is your best go to lady.

Attachments

• Red1.JPG
    Red1.JPG
    525.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Red2.JPG
    Red2.JPG
    463.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Red3.jpg
    Red3.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Red4.jpg
    Red4.jpg