Panty raiding maintenance guy (sharing with coworker)

basescope

Hey guys,

So I'm a huge dirty panties and bras pervert and my job as a property manager and maintenance guy for a real estate company gives me lots of access to the house of hottie tenants and clients and a lot of times they leave me to work alone or I intentionally sneak in when I know no one is home.

I've been abusing these perks since day 1 on the job and raided dozens of hot girls by now, but only recently I found out through casual pervy conversation with a coworker that he basically does the same to his batch of tenants and clients [we each get assigned different units]. So after a lot of back and forth we decided to start sharing the apartment and house keys of hot tenants to branch out a bit and make it hotter.

Fast forwards to today, and a hot colombiana tenant of mine left for her homeland as she does once every 2 or 3 weeks or so. I sneak in to panty raid this lady literally every time she leaves town, so I figured it would be a great way to get the experiment started. I handed a copy of her key to my coworker on Thursday and here are the results of this.

We used Kik to communicate while he raided her and here is the full chat log (very NSFW) >
And here are all the vids he sent me edited together (again, very NSFW) > https://www.erome.com/a/91tkdTQ0

Also sharing a few pics I've taken during past panty raids on her and a full body pic so you guys get an idea what this super hot MILF looks like >

Eager to hear what you guys think and planning to use this thread to post more panty raided girls raided by me or coworker.

p8.jpg
p7.jpg
p6.jpg
p5.jpg
p4.jpg
p3.jpg
p2.jpg
image0.jpg

basescope

Thanks for the early replies guys. Already getting horny reading them, so I'm going to share part 2 following up on my first post.

Long story short, my coworker is a greedy bastard and he went back to raid the colombiana slut literally the next day after his first raid. She was coming back on that day from Colombia and we didn't know at what time. Tried to warn him against it, but the horny perv wanted to cum again on her big latina DD bras and sniff her panties again before she came back.

Luckily, she didn't come back early and I got two more vids out of his raid.

Here's the full chat log before and after his raid (first few screen caps are him giving me advice on best times to raid the tenant whose house key he traded me for the Colombiana apartment key. Smoking hot, fat ass, juicy tits white girl... will post her raid later). Skip to the last 5 screen caps or so if you only want to see the texts about the Colombiana raid >
And here are the two vids he sent me spliced together (I'm pretty sure he spent way more time in there and just didn't want to tell me, lol) > https://www.erome.com/a/bwZYtTWy

Posting more of her body pics and more pics from some of my raids on her so you guys can get off to her as well.

image0.jpg
image0 (2).jpg
image0 (1).jpg
72.jpg
62.jpg
32.jpg
1b.jpg
2b.jpg

Attachments

• 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 521

tcz

NICE!!!! Did you just leave your seed and put the underwear back?
Awesome work and please keep sharing

Oh my god, this female is really hot.
I've already cummed twice at the mere thought of having her panties in my hands.
Do you feel the scent of your ass in your panties?

tahoe410

Wow. Best post on this site that I've seen. Can't wait to see your raid for the other chick. Would love to see pics of her as well and some videos of your raid. Thanks for the hard work man, these are gold!