Panty raiding maintenance guy (sharing with coworker)

basescope

Update 3:
In exchange for giving access to the colombiana slut, my coworker gave me the house key of one of his tenants (an extremely hot PAWG with big titties that likes to work out at the gym a lot). Per his recommendation, I waited until Friday to sneak in since he told me that's the best day to do it because the house is empty all day.

Long story short, I spent 2 or 3 hours in there and blew 5 loads total on her clean and dirty panties and bras inhaling her sweaty gym thongs which were incredible. The ass smell on them was specially intoxicating and addicting considering the girl they come from.

Here's a cumpilation of the vids I took on my first visit there > https://www.erome.com/a/sGetxsHT

Fast forward a few days and I snuck in again while the dumb slut was working out at the gym. Thank god my buddy knows her schedule extremely well. She got two more loads out of me in that visit and I barely snuck out before she came back home. Also stole a sweaty gym thong she wore the day before and it's probably one of the best I've stolen so far in all my raiding.

Cumpilation of the second visit > https://www.erome.com/a/g1C6XxJF

Also for those of you that are interested I screen capped the Kik conversation with coworker again previous and during the raids >
Also attaching a few pics of the smoking hot whore owner so you can all see why I dropped so much cum on her stuff.

basescope

Update 4:

So the colombiana thick MILF whore left for a quick beach trip. I wasn't planning on raiding her because my cock was still sore from all the cumming at my coworkers PAWG tenant house and at the apartment of another hot brazilian tenant I raid all the time (will share her in a future update).

However, earlier today she posted a few pics at the beach from her trip and I couldn't believe my eyes when the notification popped on my phone and I saw them. This whore is always showing off cleavage and her thickness in general, but this was something else. A pic of her feet, a selfie with bikini cleavage... and a shot of her fat colombian ass in a micro thong. When I saw that ass shot, I immediately got dressed and packing a throbbing cock made my way to her place. If she was going to post such blue balling slutty pics, I was going to cum until I was empty on her panties to teach her what happens for being such a cumslut.

Did not mention in my last few posts that she owns a lot of satin panties that feel unbelievably good to fuck. Since my coworker has been giving her bras hell since he has access, I used only her satin panties to give those some love too.

Surprisingly, ended up blowing 4 loads total while scrolling through the pics she posted (in spite of all the cumming earlier on in the week) > 2 times gusset fucking two of her satin panties wrapped around the pillow she sleeps on every day, 1 time on a slutty polka dot satin panty I usually find up rolled up in her pajamas, and 1 last time on the pile of all her satin panties and thongs (only a few drops left of cum here because I was nearly empty by then).

Here's the cumpilation > https://www.erome.com/a/4yZMoljq

Unfortunately she did laundry before leaving because I couldn't find any used panties or bras to sniff while doing this, but her whore pics were more than enough to get me off.

Sharing the pics with you guys so you can perv on her with me. Also posting 2 other pics where her huge tits and thick thighs look so good.

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
The girl from the 4th update looks amazing, all those silky/satin panties would be nectar for me. Wish you had some more pics of her collection.

dubman

Great work! Must’ve been incredible!

Man, I haven’t had a good opportunity like that in a long while.

keep it coming!!!

basescope

Hey guys!

Thanks for the replies! Yeah, the colombian’s satin thongs and panties were incredible to fuck and cum on.

On to a more recent update:

Unfortunately, my coworker and I had to stop raiding together because his wife got suspicious. But we did some nasty stuff before we stopped, specially to the stacked colombiana that started this thread (have a ton of vids of cumming on her stuff, specially her bras).

But I wanted to share with you guys a recent golden opportunity:

I got asked by a buddy to feed the dogs and water the plants while he and his family left on vacation for a week. What he doesn’t know is that I’ve been blowing loads to his mom since we were teenagers and that as soon as his little sister turned legal, I’ve been jerking off to her too.

So I immediately jumped at the chance. I’ve only managed to sniff their panties once while visiting my friend before, so I was really excited to get unlimited access to their drawers and hampers.

As you can see in the gallery, it was a major haul and I spent every day that week cumming non stop and enjoying myself. Ended up blasting most of their dirty laundry and a few clean thongs and bras for them to wear. Also stole and kept in ziplocks a few pairs from each.

Also, made copies of their house keys, so I’ll probably raid them again next time I know they’re out of town.

Enjoy.

cheesewiz

Super fucking hot to cum all over these slut's thongs.
When you unload all in one bra or thong do you leave it in their drawer to dry or take it with you? Have they gotten suspicious? Assuming when it's a whole pile there's not enough cum on each thong for them to notice...