Panty raiding maintenance guy (sharing with coworker)

galaxythong59

Don’t mean to start anything negative here but I know who that thicc Colombian girl is in the pics. I’ve been jerking it to her for years as she would come out on TV a lot when I was younger. She’s actually quite famous in Latin America. She’s Lucecita Ceballos. I was just curious, does this mean you have access to THE Lucecita Ceballos’ house and panties? That’s absolutely heaven if so.
Update: I looked through the beginning of the thread, and I noticed them calling her “Luz” which is the nickname for Lucecita... Holy shit. These guys actually have access to the panties of a model i’ve been jerking off to since I was 13. That’s absolutely insane.

ChampolaRD

Update: I looked through the beginning of the thread, and I noticed them calling her “Luz” which is the nickname for Lucecita... Holy shit. These guys actually have access to the panties of a model i’ve been jerking off to since I was 13. That’s absolutely insane.
damm it is her. I went to her imsta, it is her. The pics that thay have of her are there.

galaxythong59

damm it is her. I went to her imsta, it is her. The pics that thay have of her are there.
Yea that’s fucking insane, she’s very popular I mean even on instagram she’s got almost a million followers, She’s the first person i’ve ever jerked off to when I was like 12 and saw her on Mexican TV haha