Panty raiding maintenance guy (sharing with coworker)

basescope

Super fucking hot to cum all over these slut's thongs.
When you unload all in one bra or thong do you leave it in their drawer to dry or take it with you? Have they gotten suspicious? Assuming when it's a whole pile there's not enough cum on each thong for them to notice...

I always put the stuff back after cumming on it. If it’s something from the laundry, I just toss it back full of cum because they never notice. If it’s a clean bra / thong, I try to cum on a big pile (like the whole panty drawer) so only a bit of cum gets on each pair as you said. If I cum on an individual thong / bra, I’ll leave it out for a while to dry and check if it stained before I return it to the drawer.

Out of hundreds of girls I’ve raided, only 4 have gotten suspicious of me cumming in their panties.

basescope

So new update:

So this Latina smoke show moved in at the start of august. From the moment I met her to show her the unit, I knew I had to do everything to make her stay so I could sniff her panties. That first showing my cock was rock hard the entire time looking at her fat brown tits, juicy big ass and gorgeous face.

I ended up giving her a 20% price cut and she stayed. Unfortunately, she moved out in October, but for two glorious months I basically sniffed and cummed to her thongs every single week day (she worked all day Monday -Friday and it made it easy for me to go in). I took a lot of videos and pictures of her stuff, so this is the first of many updates featuring this cumslut.

Enjoy.

basescope

Update on the Latina slut:

First vid was from the second time I raided her a few days after she moved in. Waited for her to leave for work, went in, emptied out her hamper and sniffed and licked all her gym and office thongs while rubbing pre cum on the gusset. I only did pre cum to see if she’d notice anything. She didn’t, so I upped my game to cumming on the gussets after that.

Second set of videos are more recent. I emptied out all the thongs in her hamper, took them back to my apartment, and jacked off for hours with them while I played a slideshow of her pics on my laptop and exposed her to JO buds on Kik.

More to cum soon. Hope you guys enjoy her.

galaxythong59

Don’t mean to start anything negative here but I know who that thicc Colombian girl is in the pics. I’ve been jerking it to her for years as she would come out on TV a lot when I was younger. She’s actually quite famous in Latin America. She’s Lucecita Ceballos. I was just curious, does this mean you have access to THE Lucecita Ceballos’ house and panties? That’s absolutely heaven if so.

galaxythong59

Don’t mean to start anything negative here but I know who that thicc Colombian girl is in the pics. I’ve been jerking it to her for years as she would come out on TV a lot when I was younger. She’s actually quite famous in Latin America. She’s Lucecita Ceballos. I was just curious, does this mean you have access to THE Lucecita Ceballos’ house and panties? That’s absolutely heaven if so.
Update: I looked through the beginning of the thread, and I noticed them calling her “Luz” which is the nickname for Lucecita... Holy shit. These guys actually have access to the panties of a model i’ve been jerking off to since I was 13. That’s absolutely insane.

ChampolaRD

Update: I looked through the beginning of the thread, and I noticed them calling her “Luz” which is the nickname for Lucecita... Holy shit. These guys actually have access to the panties of a model i’ve been jerking off to since I was 13. That’s absolutely insane.
damm it is her. I went to her imsta, it is her. The pics that thay have of her are there.

galaxythong59

damm it is her. I went to her imsta, it is her. The pics that thay have of her are there.
Yea that’s fucking insane, she’s very popular I mean even on instagram she’s got almost a million followers, She’s the first person i’ve ever jerked off to when I was like 12 and saw her on Mexican TV haha