Panty Stories

mjnmjnmjnm

Hello all,

Long time lurker. I've been considering sharing my stories, some more interesting than the others. I have a few more stories if people are interested, but I thought I would start with one of my favorites.

The girl: Christine. She is a white girl about 5'5'', with light brown hair. She has always had a rather average body; would never be considered slim, and would lean toward a little chubby, if anything. B or C cup size with thick legs, but not very curvy. I saw pictures of her recently, and she's heading towards fat. Like, boobs and ass grew, along with her belly, but that is an aside. Her main redeeming physical quality is her face--very cute face and pretty eyes.

The story: It was senior year of college, and I had gone to a party with Christine and a couple of friends, including an ex-girlfriend. At the end of the night, we were at a place near Christine's apartment, which was across town from mine. Christine had offered her place for people to stay over since it was late, and the only people to take her up was my ex and me. Usually, I would have slept on Christine's pull-out couch with whomever else was staying, but because it was my ex, Christine offered for me to sleep in her bed, while she would take the couch with my ex.

So there I was, alone in her room for the night, with everybody else sleeping in the living room. I waited in bed a couple hours, mentally mapping out how I would get to her dirty laundry pile (yes it was a pile in the corner of the room). When I finally made my move, I quietly got up, turned on the light and made my way over to the pile. I quickly rifled through her dirty clothes and didn't see anything good--just a bunch of dirty t-shirts, jeans, and socks. Where were her panties? When I was just about to give up, I pick up one of her shirts and realized it was balled up. I un-ball it and find a glorious cotton thong that smelled like body odor--you can tell from the smell that Christine was not the type of girl to shave down there (this was confirmed later, but that's a different story). I then started looking through all the shirts--and every one had a pair of cotton thongs in them.

I'm thinking what she does when coming back from the shower is stuff her thong in her shirt, ball it up, then throw it into the pile. That night, I must have found 8-10 pairs, some more dirty than the others. It was seriously like treasure hunting! I really wasn't sure what kind of underwear she would have. She dressed pretty conservatively (usually jeans and a t-shirt), so I wouldn't have been surprised if she wore bikini cuts or something. I do recall her bending over in a jersey dress once exposing the outline of a thong...I just didn't know she wore exclusively cotton thongs.

The pics:
Did you guys enjoy? Which one was your favorite?

Last edited:
I love these types of stories !!! If you got more please share! White ones and white pink polka dot ones are my fav. They all look pretty small for a girl you claim is fat lol

Also kinda weird that you and your ex would be the only ones down to stay over at some other chicks house. Can’t really wrap my head around that one

Last edited:

mjnmjnmjnm

It wasn't that weird at the time. There was only 5 of us out by the end of the night, and the other two lived close by so they walked home (< 5 minutes). Both my ex and I had a 30+ minute walk back to our respective apartments in the middle of the night (this was before ride-shares, and there were no regular cabs in our small college towns), so we took her up on the offer. My ex and I had a pretty amicable break up and at that point it had been a few years since we broke up (dated as college freshmen, this was senior year). But it still would have been weird to share a bed for the night seeing that she was dating somebody else at the tie.

And Christine's thongs were all size medium, so not THAT small. She had a decent body back in the day.

voulutou

I'm loving this kind of back stories, really exciting! Thanks you for sharing with us, hoping to read and see more!

mjnmjnmjnm

Christine, part 2.

The story: A few years after we both graduated, Christine and I were living in the same city. I would see her occasionally, but typically never had the chance to go over to her apartment, with exception for the occasional party she threw. At some point, Christine and I had been trying to organize dinner and drinks after work.

Then, one fateful date, as I was getting ready for work, I get an e-mail from my building that the water would be shut off until 3PM for emergency maintenance. It was around 7 AM at the time and I hadn't taken a shower yet. I mentioned this frustration to Christine, and she said I could come over to her place to take a shower. The only catch was that she had to leave for work by 8 AM. Since we were trying to organize dinner anyways, she suggested giving me her keys for the day, so that I could take a shower and get ready. Then after work, we could meet up for dinner and drinks, and I could give her back her keys. I agreed, and met her at her place.

Luckily, my workplace was pretty lenient about arrival times, so I had plenty of time alone in her apartment. Knowing that she "hid" her thongs in her shirts, I went through her dirty clothes pile (yes, she still had a pile), and found a number of cotton thongs. However, she seems to have abandoned the VS thongs, and instead wore thongs exclusively from "Xhilaration" (I think a Target brand?). All still size medium, and smelled of pussy hair and sweat. The cotton really brought out the smell! Check them out:

mjnmjnmjnm

I've been debating whether or not to post this story. Not sure how much you all will like it, but I thought it was kind of funny looking back. This story may not be for everyone, so reader beware!

The girl: Kristin. She is half Asian half white with dark black semi-frizzy hair, a very thin frame, and is relatively tall and lanky. Would be a good body if she were toned, but instead she looks awkward. Her face wasn't much better. Individually, her facial features should be considered ugly (unattractive eyes, bulbous nose with a strong bridge, square jaw), but together they were kind of cute in a super shy, nerdy kind of way. She was really "hit-or-miss" in terms of looks, depending on what you're into. Her personality was very shy, nerdy, sheltered, etc.

The story: It was the last day of sophomore year. Kristin was a high school acquaintance of mine that went to the same college, and asked if I could give her a ride back to our home town. I obliged, but it wasn't until I picked her up that I realized she had her entire fucking apartment ready to be packed into my tiny car. This included all of her clothes, her plastic drawer (which included her underwear drawer), and an dirty laundry hamper. It took us all day to get her things in, and another 3-4 hours to drive back to our home town. When we finally got to her place, it was 2 am. I only lived about a couple miles away from her, so she decided she would come to my house to pick up her stuff the next day. Lucky me, a whole night with her stuff.

When I got home, I went in to make sure everyone was sleeping, then went back out. I took out her panty drawer and put it into her hamper, then brought the hamper back to my room for inspection. Now, I mentioned that this girl was a little nerdy and sheltered, and she wasn't a particularly good dresser (t-shirt and jeans, maybe a knee-length skirt every now and then), so I wasn't expecting any thongs or g-strings or anything--and she didn't have any of that. She straight up had granny panties. Best case scenario was a cotton bikini cut from a generic brand. They were, like, Fruit of the Loom and Hanes Her Way and shit. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she bought bulk packs from Walmart or Target. I first went through her panty drawer, which were all clean pairs, and saw some discoloration in the crotch and ass areas, but thought whatever. Check them out:

I then went to her hamper and found some dirty pairs. Most were standard, lightly scent, with some dark black pubes caught in the fabric (not surprising since she looks like the full bush type), and a little yellow in the crotch. Then I came across two pairs that were a little traumatizing. The first pair had a thin red line at the crotch that clearly came from her period. They were a purple bikini cut with a white gusset, so the blood stood out on the gusset. That wasn't that bad, and even kind of hot to see the length of her vagina. Then I came across the second pair. It was a white pair with a reddish-pink flower print. I had even seen this pair peek out from her jeans before, so though that was kind of sexy in a weird nerdy way. I look through the pair and there stood the thing I thought I would never see from an adult woman under 50. Skid marks. This girl doesn't wipe her ass correctly. I looked back at the purple period pair, and there were shit stains on them too, hidden by the purple color. All of a sudden the discoloration on the clean pairs made sense--she always has shit stains. Check them out if you dare:

All in all, this shy, nerdy girl turned out to be super nasty, and not in the way you would expect.