Password for the Celebrity Videos / Leaks / Private Sections (Subscribe & Like YouTube Video Method)

ThongKing

Administrator
Hi guys

After a lot of feedback I have decided to make the Celebrity video and leaks section and private section available to all members of this site. This is because I don't like locking off content behind Patreon as some members may miss out on some great content.

If you still want to get the password via Patreon, then I will be extremely grateful and you can do this HERE

Alternatively you can get the password simply by liking a YouTube Video and Subscribing to the channel.
The password is the same for all three sections and will be changed on the 1st of each month so you will like another YouTube video to get the password for the new month.

I will post the new video on this thread on the 1st of each month. All you need to do is post a screen shot of you LIKING and SUBSCRIBING to the channel.

This is the video for the December password

Let me know if you have any questions.

TK

Last edited:

ThongKing

Administrator
For all future posted please send a screen shot of the like and subscribe as it saves me a lot of time otherwise I can't give you the password.