Pictures that my 40 year old MILF girlfriend sends me from her work. 🥵

Ti

I guess you can call me a cuckold. I get extremely turned on thinking about my girlfriend being a dick tease/flirt and getting fucked by other guys. We actually role play about this quite regularly. My biggest fantasy is the thought of my girlfriend getting fucked by her boss. He’s usually the main subject of our role play sessions. My girlfriend is the best at dirty talk and really knows how to turn me on with the slutty words that come out of her mouth.

Below are some panties that I had custom made with her boss’s name on them. Sometimes she will wear them to work and it drives me crazy knowing that she’s walking around the office bending over in front of him. If only he knew what kind of panties she had on. 😈
Woh Never see this Idea before it's great !

Barbieblue01

I guess you can call me a cuckold. I get extremely turned on thinking about my girlfriend being a dick tease/flirt and getting fucked by other guys. We actually role play about this quite regularly. My biggest fantasy is the thought of my girlfriend getting fucked by her boss. He’s usually the main subject of our role play sessions. My girlfriend is the best at dirty talk and really knows how to turn me on with the slutty words that come out of her mouth.

Below are some panties that I had custom made with her boss’s name on them. Sometimes she will wear them to work and it drives me crazy knowing that she’s walking around the office bending over in front of him. If only he knew what kind of panties she had on. 😈
Where did you get them done at?