Please tell us your thoughts..... *Verified User*

tandc69

image.jpgMy significant other and I were curious if anybody would be interested in seeing more of this fine piece of ass. She is hands down the best fuck I have ever had in my life. She can ride cock like no other and she loves to suck cock and get fucked in her beautiful ass. Please tell us what you think, she would love to hear your dirty comments. The naughtier, the better!!!!!

Last edited:

Proudbf

Re: Please tell us your thoughts.....

Great picture. We would enjoy seeing more. Thanks for sharing

poth2747

lets see more of her hot looking ass, how often you get laid, does she swallow, you got a winner

poth2747

love that bikini, she will get plenty of attention guaranteed

Scott

Staff member
Mod

Undeniably a very nice picture. Would you be able to provide a signature picture as verification (username and booty are fine) for your thread?

tandc69

She gets so fucking wet.....

Last edited:

Happycamper

Also, this is a picture of her in her new bikini? Do you think she will draw any attention wearing this?View attachment 26782

OMG! I literally had to leave my cubicle at work so I could stroke my dick to the bikini picture. I haven't shot a load of cum like that in ages; I would literally destroy that ass if given the opportunity. Please please post more!!!!

tandc69

And this will be the last picture from me for the night. This is an uppie she sent me one day as she was getting ready to go shopping and out to eat. She decided to be naughty and not wear any panties that day. I'm so fucking turned on by her........ -T

image.jpg

* side note - we are both sharing the same username so to make it less confusing, I will end my posts with "-T" and she will end her posts with "-C"

tandc69

He gets laid whenever he decides to venture over to my place ;) Well, we have fucked in a parking lot over the trunk of his car, in a state park and a nature reserve,, and in the car of course. I love the taste of his cum but we usually both get so worked up that I beg him to put his cock in. But when we're driving and doing road head, I swallow. -C

tandc69

View attachment 26785

Hey it's C here. Now it's my turn to brag about our fabulous sex life. He's quite older than me but the best sex I've ever had. He adores my ass and it's the biggest turn on. There was about a month we didn't see each other so I sent him a daily panty pic similar to the one attached
I'm taking requests! I was planning on taking some photos at work, any other ideas?

Last edited:
T

Thong fetish

How about a tail pic at your desk :)

Happycamper

What type of work do you do? Can you go without panties? Or possibly even take them off for us when you're there?

Scott

Staff member
Mod

Don't want to be that guy, but you'll need to verify your account to continue to say that your SO is involved. If not, your thread will be moved

- that mod

D

Deleted member 4458

Don't want to be that guy, but you'll need to verify your account to continue to say that your SO is involved. If not, your thread will be moved

- that mod

Aaaaaaaand there it is. Something fishy about this thread. I want to be wrong, but seems too good to be true....

CB