pm61's thread - formerly known as pubeman61

pm61

Hi everyone. Some of you who have been around for a while may remember us from the old site. We posted under the name pubeman61. When the old site closed we took a break from our online activities before posting again to another site where, although we enjoyed it, it failed to have the same feel as it catered for a wide range of interests rather than this thong thing we have which we both love.

Here's the start of what we hope will be a well enjoyed thread.

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

pm61

dubman

Damn! Hotness!!!!

As is my duty here at the the site, I must request that you spread her ass cheeks wide for some hot asshole shots!

Thanks!

Can't wait to blow some loads to your wife!!!

poth2747

Hi everyone. Some of you who have been around for a while may remember us from the old site. We posted under the name pubeman61. When the old site closed we took a break from our online activities before posting again to another site where, although we enjoyed it, it failed to have the same feel as it catered for a wide range of interests rather than this thong thing we have which we both love.

Here's the start of what we hope will be a well enjoyed thread.

View attachment 19489 View attachment 19490
View attachment 19491 View attachment 19492

pm61

wasn't around the old site but sure glad to see you on this site, wife sure got me excited, would love to see more