Politicians and other non actress celebrities VPL/pantyslips/thongs lips/VTL

You started the thread, you keep the thread going! The way you reply to users when they request for content, sounds like you have a whole back catalogue of pics. Same as the other thread you started, they are both dead!
"whole back catalogue of pics".....what?....am i google or something?
If you don't like the thread.....just shut the heck up and GET OUT......no one invited you here.......
Furthermore, had you contributed anything , I have a moral obligation for paying heed to what you say.....but its not how it is......
I'd reply to whoever I like and in which ever way I want, who are you to judge......? ?

Got only one thing to say to haters......just shut the heck up and GET OUT......no one invited you here.......:mad:

Princess Letizia of Spain
Wow....nice catch.....(y)

You have 2 accounts on here! Your even replying to your own posts. Your a Sad pathetic loser! I mean if all you have is what you posted above, quit while your ahead. For God sake, this site is better than this!
Is there no one to throw this guy away ?.....go away from here, will you ?
How the hell are you to judge me and call me a loser ? huh ?
Did I call you anything like that?...I can also address you by much more bad words you can come up with

Stop spamming the thread and get the hell out....

Acengod

You have 2 accounts on here! Your even replying to your own posts. Your a Sad pathetic loser! I mean if all you have is what you posted above, quit while your ahead. For God sake, this site is better than this!
If you don’t like the thread, just move on and let others enjoy it. This is a small community of like-minded individuals; there is no need for name calling here. I don’t know why you feel the need to attack others for posting content they enjoy.

Can we all just move on and get back to posting content?

thongLx

I’m on the look out for Angela Rayner or Jess Philips 👀👀
The closest I've seen was on a YouTube clip years back and she turned around, she has a really nice bum nice deep ass crack nice shapely and round, I couldn't see a thong line but there was no VPL either, it's safe to say though as a mid forties Northan lass at some point in her life she's been a thong wearer

gooner-85

The closest I've seen was on a YouTube clip years back and she turned around, she has a really nice bum nice deep ass crack nice shapely and round, I couldn't see a thong line but there was no VPL either, it's safe to say though as a mid forties Northan lass at some point in her life she's been a thong wearer
I got a screen shot on PMQs today but even with x Ray was inconclusive.