Private postal address for thongs ?

English_Couple

I’m a user of cam sites for a good few years now. Often pay for skypes and custom stuff etc. Never have I bought a thong however it being my main fetish.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a private postal address in ENGLAND ?

Not royal mail as I have a close friend who works there who will tell my partner!

Happy to start posting pics of the thongs in this thread if anyone has a solution. Can’t send to my house as the mrs will be opening and taking a sniff

danmendy

I’m a user of cam sites for a good few years now. Often pay for skypes and custom stuff etc. Never have I bought a thong however it being my main fetish.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a private postal address in ENGLAND ?

Not royal mail as I have a close friend who works there who will tell my partner!

Happy to start posting pics of the thongs in this thread if anyone has a solution. Can’t send to my house as the mrs will be opening and taking a sniff
I buy regularly, deliver to collect+ store near me :)

UKThong

I have not bought used ones but for new ones you can do Amazon and collect at a locker or Vinted is quite good, lots of collection places.

danmendy

Collect plus is just a shop that accepts parcels on your behalf. Have a look on the site there’s loads everywhere.
I use the same name. Just a envelope goes to the shop, you get a text saying it’s arrived etc job done

English_Couple

Collect plus is just a shop that accepts parcels on your behalf. Have a look on the site there’s loads everywhere.
I use the same name. Just a envelope goes to the shop, you get a text saying it’s arrived etc job done
wow what a great business model. Your brave to use your own name. Who do you purchase off ?

Is it possible to use a fake name and collect from collect plus ?

danmendy

Ebay, search like size 6 bodycon then change to used, often it’s fit girls posing, send them a message and take a chance some say fuck off some are intrigued :p

English_Couple

Ebay, search like size 6 bodycon then change to used, often it’s fit girls posing, send them a message and take a chance some say fuck off some are intrigued :p
haha quality, i’ve got loads of girls who i chat to on skype and cam sites. They all sell worn thongs for like £20. Never done it but have asked for prices etc. Where do you store them if you have a mrs ?

Do the ebay sellers proper wear and soil them? how long does the smell generally last ?

English_Couple

haha quality, i’ve got loads of girls who i chat to on skype and cam sites. They all sell worn thongs for like £20. Never done it but have asked for prices etc. Where do you store them if you have a mrs ?

Do the ebay sellers proper wear and soil them? how long does the smell generally last ?
I am on this collect plus now, can’t work out how to sort it. Do you do it through the selling site IE ebay or do you have to go via collect plus ?

danmendy

Most I’ve bought have worn for a day and ive managed to get them to play in the, before sending. Always younger like 18/20 yr olds. Last a few weeks. All wrapped up back of my sock drawer inside a sock lol

English_Couple

Most I’ve bought have worn for a day and ive managed to get them to play in the, before sending. Always younger like 18/20 yr olds. Last a few weeks. All wrapped up back of my sock drawer inside a sock lol
Damn, You see i’d be worried that the smells of each thong would merge together. I guess you have pictures of the women you’ve bought them from? That’s the key thing haha

danmendy

Damn, You see i’d be worried that the smells of each thong would merge together. I guess you have pictures of the women you’ve bought them from? That’s the key thing haha
Yeh i have pics and they have pics on there eBay profile so you get quite a few. I keep them in separate little bags :p