Real Life Celebrity Thong Sightings

Elvis

Does anyone have any stories of seeing a celebrity have a thong slip with their own eyes? Share them here.

Without going into too much detail I'm lucky enough to have a job that requires me to be around quite alot of celebrities, I rarley interact directly with them but am always around in the background.

Let me start off with my absolute favourite one - Holly Willoughby!
Holly is drop dead gorgeous and acts very mature and ladylike, She has the most amazing big ass that you can't take your eyes off. This was a few years ago during rehearsals she was wearing blue jeans that were struggling to contain that massive ass. She was sat on a bench doing a fake interview with a crew member to prepare for a live interview she would be doing later. I was stood behind the bench and boom White lace thong hanging out for all to see. It was identical to the £1 primark thongs you can get, im fairly certain it was one of them. It was out for a solid 10 minutes before she stood up.

Becky Lynch
Becky lynch is a wwe wrestler that was here for an autograph signing, she was sat on one of those fold up chairs that have no back to them. She was wearing black leather trousers and when she was sat down on the chair you could see her small black thong sticking out, it would become even more visible everytime she stood up to greet a fan and crouch down to get pictures with any kids that were there.

Millie Bobby Brown (this was around a year ago so she would have been 16 at the time, if this is not allowed admin please remove but thought it may be ok as their is no pictures involved and 16 is the legal age in UK)
Millie was wearing a white tank top and loose grey joggies, she was crouched down searching for something in a small travel case and i couldnt believe my eyes as her tank top raised at the back to show a small pink g-string, it was one of those ones were she seemed to be down there forever and everyone was awkward trying not to stare directly at it.

keke

Nice stories, it's amazing to know that Millie Bobby Brown wears such a sexy underwear. I've always wondered if she wears thongs. She's so pretty but yet she looks so innocent and simple, she has that girl next door look. I think there's something extremely sexy in a fact that such an innocent looking girl wears such a skimpy underwear. I hope we'll soon have more of her whale tails and VTLs in Celebrity section

Does anyone have any stories of seeing a celebrity have a thong slip with their own eyes? Share them here.

Without going into too much detail I'm lucky enough to have a job that requires me to be around quite alot of celebrities, I rarley interact directly with them but am always around in the background.

Let me start off with my absolute favourite one - Holly Willoughby!
Holly is drop dead gorgeous and acts very mature and ladylike, She has the most amazing big ass that you can't take your eyes off. This was a few years ago during rehearsals she was wearing blue jeans that were struggling to contain that massive ass. She was sat on a bench doing a fake interview with a crew member to prepare for a live interview she would be doing later. I was stood behind the bench and boom White lace thong hanging out for all to see. It was identical to the £1 primark thongs you can get, im fairly certain it was one of them. It was out for a solid 10 minutes before she stood up.

Becky Lynch
Becky lynch is a wwe wrestler that was here for an autograph signing, she was sat on one of those fold up chairs that have no back to them. She was wearing black leather trousers and when she was sat down on the chair you could see her small black thong sticking out, it would become even more visible everytime she stood up to greet a fan and crouch down to get pictures with any kids that were there.

Millie Bobby Brown (this was around a year ago so she would have been 16 at the time, if this is not allowed admin please remove but thought it may be ok as their is no pictures involved and 16 is the legal age in UK)
Millie was wearing a white tank top and loose grey joggies, she was crouched down searching for something in a small travel case and i couldnt believe my eyes as her tank top raised at the back to show a small pink g-string, it was one of those ones were she seemed to be down there forever and everyone was awkward trying not to stare directly at it.

Do you have Millie Bobby Pink G string picture?