Riveira Maya Mexico vacation

Thongpantylover23

So my GF and I went to a clothing optional hotel all inclusive resort. The first day we are there we are at the beach laying out on chairs. I am naked and she has on bottoms. thong bottom.

Two girls walk by, both topless both g string bottoms. they then sit down basically in front of us near the water... They are both good looking. We are both pretty hammered already. The GF then says wow you really like them.. I said what,.,, she said look you are getting harder.,. I look down and it is growing... I laugh and say do you see those chicks.... if you were not here I would be down there... she laughed and reached in our bag. She then threw a towel over my package. She said I brought lube just for this.. She reached her hand under towel and started stroking my cock. I give her a kiss on lips and say you are best. They may look good, but you know how to please yor man.

She then asked how would you walk over there ? you would be hard as hell.... I laughed and said... if you were not here I would have masterbated three times already today. That way it would not get hard right away. She laughed again and said, I heard you on porch this morning. I said that was one not three. She then asked which one I wanted more. I said the dirty blond her tits were better. You would probbaly jerk off even if i was not here doing it.. I said you are correct and I am not going to last long. She said I know horn ball... I then said. I have jerked off at beach under towel before. When she went to room in costa rica last time. She laughed and called me a sicko. The girls then stood up... One girl then made eye contact and smiled. I instantly shot. I said you know those two are here to have sex. She laughed and pointed to a guy and girl and said no she is... I then saw him. It was a huge hanging dick.

They stopped and went in ocean. They came out and sat down. I looked over at the GF and said I know you are wet and want it. She says I brought my small vibe. I grabbed it from the bag and said your turn.. The guys cock was resting on his stomach basically. I said look at that snake. I know you want that bad boy. She moaned and said, I still shiver about the cock you brought back from the bar that night in costa rica and that chick. I laughed and said it took you 10 minutes to ease it in. I said you came multiple times and screamed. you then masterbated for like hour straight. She says I think that one bigger. That is one lucky pussy. Next we know they get up and literally walk right by on her side. that dick was so close. I did not move my hand. You could see her toes curl. As it passed she started to moan and shake she was cumming. How bad did you want to grab that. She said OMMG I just came so hard thinking about that thing in me.

We went to the sex store in town that night. I bought a male extention strap on. I made my cock 13 inches. She came like crazy.